This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#TeamShanna: Knockout 2 - Alanis vs Avril vs Christina

Topic » #TeamShanna: Knockout 2 -..

722 days 10 hours ago
txashaun
Alanis Morissette “Uninvited”

Avril Lavigne “When You're Gone”

Christina Grimmie “I Won’t Give Up”
722 days 9 hours ago
txashaun
Alanis: This is my favorite track from you. It has so much depth to it. Vocally it was good but so far in the knockouts I've heard better from others. You still have a chance to win this knockout depending on how the other two do. Good luck Alanis <3

Avril: A great emotional track from you Avril! You have so many great tracks in your discography and I feel this was a nice performance. It was a great vocal from you. I was hoping for a different performance but I see why you submitted this as it's great. Good luck Avril <3

Christina: OMFG CHRISTINA! You DID NOT let me down here. I was hoping you would submit this performance AND YOU DID! You showed so much emotion here and really performed your ass off. You just made this decision quite easy for me tbh. Great job & Good luck <3
722 days 9 hours ago
txashaun
I thought this was going to be a hard decision but it turned out to be an easy one for me. The act I am taking to the playoffs really performed their ass off here. And that act is.....
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
CHRISTINA GRIMMIE! Christina after that performance I am excited to see what you bring to the playoffs. Congrats Christina <3

Alanis & Avril I am sorry I did not pick you but I still have a save and I wont be using it until after I pick the winner of each knockout and hear all performances. Good luck because there is also a steal from each coach and I hope they give you a second chance if I don't end up using my save on one of you <3
721 days 21 hours ago
stuartlittle16
*SLAMS STEAL BUTTON ON AVRIL*

I had my eye on you since the auditions and honestly should of turned for you but I was nervous with how stacked my team was. I really hope Sea doesn't try stealing you because I really want you on my team. You have what it takes to make the lives and even the finale. You have to kill it in the playoffs if you want to be in the lives! Come on over to #TeamMichael !!!

open group

The Voice! - Winners At War 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!