This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#TeamMichael: Knockout 3 - Allegra vs Kim vs Cynthia

Topic » #TeamMichael: Knockout 3 -..

722 days 10 hours ago
txashaun
Allegra Miles “New York State Of Mind”

Kim Woojin “Shivers”

Cynthia Erivo “I’m Here”
721 days 22 hours ago
stuartlittle16
Allegra - Your voice is just so unique and something different. Definitely the most unique performance I have seen so far tonight. You just know what to do and what notes to hit within the song. Very enjoyable performance and amazing job tonight!

Woojin - Why did these have to be trios. I was actually hoping you were gonna perform this song tonight. This is a recent one so was definitely familiar with it. Your honestly adorable and your vocals just shine through with this song. Amazing job tonight!

Cynthia - I HATE THESE NEW KNOCKOUTS. I honestly don't know what to say about this performance. This was something very special and you put your entire soul into this performance. This actually might be my favorite performance of the season so far. Amazing  job tonight!

Like I said already, I had to watch all performances to know how I wanted to use my save and let me just say that one of you I am considering saving. Now as for the winner, they really killed it tonight. That person is...
.'
CYNTHIA!!!

Allegra and Woojin I wish you the best of luck tonight and I now have to go watch and see who I think deserves to be saved between this knockout and another.
721 days 22 hours ago
stuartlittle16
*SLAMS SAVE BUTTON ON WOOJIN*

I went back and forth with this decision and I just kept coming back to your performance. I think you'll do better overall and have better performances in the future! Congrats staying on #TeamMichael !
721 days 22 hours ago
LaCroix
THANK YOU! I WAS REFRESHING AND PRAYING!

open group

The Voice! - Winners At War 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!