This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#TeamMichael: Knockout 2 - Carrie vs Hunter vs Teddy

Topic » #TeamMichael: Knockout 2 -..

722 days 15 hours ago
txashaun
Carrie Underwood “Alone”

Hunter Hayes “Wanted”

Teddy Swims “Tennessee Whiskey”
722 days 3 hours ago
stuartlittle16
Carrie - Go off queen! One of your classic performances that everyone loves. Like I truly don't think anyone could hate this performance. You gave me everything I wanted from you and raised the bar high. An improvement from your audition. Fantastic job!

Hunter - I absolutely love this song and probably my favorite from you. Its just a sweet song and really got me feeling wanted. This was also an improvement from your audition and definitely a contender for most heartwarming performance tonight, Fantastic job!

Teddy - Well this is my favorite country song ever so high expectations with this performance. You actually remind me a bit of Chris but more R&B/Soul. You absolutely nailed it tho and now I just want more of it! Fantastic job tonight!

Like I said in the first knockout, Ill be listening to all performances before using my save button. Now as for the winner of this knockout, this actually might be a shock to some people. I fell in love with this performance so the winner is...
.'
HUNTER!!

Carrie and Teddy I wish you the best of luck tonight and I'll let you know if I end up using my save on one of you guys!

open group

The Voice! - Winners At War 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!