This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#TeamMichael: Knockout 1 - Davina vs Zara vs Christina

Topic » #TeamMichael: Knockout 1 -..

722 days 17 hours ago
txashaun
Davina Michelle “you broke me first”

Zara Larsson “Ruin My Life”

Christina Marie “Vision Of Love”
722 days 6 hours ago
stuartlittle16
Davina - I have been obsessed with this song since its been out and Tate's voice just brings it to another level. You brought the vocals as I expected from you and gave it more power then the original. Overall this was a smart song choice and an incredible performance!

Zara - You were a complete steal in the auditions and so glad you weren't up for grabs earlier on. You are a star and I just see someone ready to be a superstar after they win the season. This was an incredible performance as well and made this one tough!

Christina - Come through vocals! What a way to sing when your future is on the line tonight. Impressive song choice. Seems you can sing anything really and you'll be one to watch if you make it to the live shows. Incredible job!

Now before I make my decision just want to say that my save button will be used after I listen to every performance from my team. I really really like my team and that decision is gonna be very tough for me. As for this knockout I feel like all three of you are ready for the lives and honestly hope yall get stolen if I ended up not saving you. The winner of this knockout is...
.'
DAVINA!

Zara and Christina I wish you the best of luck tonight and I'll let you know if I end up using my save on one of you gals!
722 days 4 hours ago
txashaun
*SLAMS STEAL BUTTON FOR CHRISTINA MARIE SO HARD THE BUILDING SHAKES*
https://media.giphy.com/media/e4TrOZ3otE7JK/giphy.gif

AHHHHHHHHH CHRISTINA! I had my eye on you since the auditions! But unfortunately my team was full. I'm SO shook you were just let go after this ICONIC performance. AND NOT EVEN SAVED!?!?! I seriously KNOW we can do some damage together in this competition! I mean I've applied with you on Season 17 and was actually on #TeamMichael. Like he said in your audition this season you were robbed in that season BUT I will not let you get robbed again!!! THERE'S NO WAY I will not fight for you in this competition. I will do whatever it takes for you to possibly win this season. I believe in you THAT much to use my one and only steal on you. Besides Michael I know I'm the best coach for you in this game I'm completely obsessed with your voice performances and some of your other performances. SO PLEASE make my dreams come true and join #TeamShanna

*gives death stare to Sea*
722 days 1 hour ago
J4ckWilko
I love how Christina has been passed around so much. She was on season 17 from mines to michaels and now Michael to someone else
721 days 22 hours ago
SeaViper
All your Shanna :)

open group

The Voice! - Winners At War 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!