This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Audition 24: Kim Woojin

Topic » Audition 24: Kim Woojin

727 days 5 hours ago
txashaun
“Sugar”
727 days 2 hours ago
SeaViper
*Presses Button*

I feel I am taking a risk here, but this performance impressed me enough to do it! There was something really satisfying about this, and your voice really grips me! I have never heard of you, so I'm obviously not too sure about your other performances, but on this alone, YOU ARE A GOOD TURN! If I get competition for you, which I very well might, I truly think #TeamSea is the way forward, because that's where all the iconic dark horses live ;)
726 days 15 hours ago
txashaun
*Doesn't Press Button*

This was a great track to sing. I just don't feel passionate about you as a coach so I am sorry I didn't turn but congrats with getting Sea to turn for you! <3
726 days 14 hours ago
stuartlittle16
*presses button*

WOOJIN! This is honestly such a surprise because I never would of thought you would audition. Im just happy your gonna be apart of this season. You had one of my favorite voices in K-pop and its unfortunate you had to leave the group you were apart of. Come on over to #TeamMichael !!
726 days 13 hours ago
txashaun
Congratulations you've turned 2 chairs and it's now time to pick your coach
726 days 12 hours ago
LaCroix
I choose #TeamMichael
726 days 12 hours ago
txashaun
You are officially on #TeamMichael
726 days 12 hours ago
LaCroix
OMG! All 6 of my artists getting a chair turn :)
726 days 12 hours ago
stuartlittle16
YES THANK YOU !!

open group

The Voice! - Winners At War 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!