This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Audition 22: Sam Tsui

Topic » Audition 22: Sam Tsui

742 days 19 hours ago
txashaun
“Feel It Still”
742 days 16 hours ago
SeaViper
*Presses Button*

Yasss Sam!!! I am a little hesitant here, because obviously, we didn't really work out last time...but the same thing happened to everyone from Daneliya Tuleshova to winner Bella Taylor Smith...just because this didn;t work out the first time doesn't mean they won't this time, I could very well see you reaching the live shows this season ;) That being said, if someone else turns for you and you pick them, I would definitely understand because I would do the same lmao, but remember there will ALWAYS be a place for you on #TeamSea :D
742 days 5 hours ago
txashaun
*Doesn't Press Button*

I honestly think Sea would be the perfect fit for you as she feels more passionate about you than I do. Congrats for getting on the show <3
742 days 4 hours ago
stuartlittle16
*doesn't press button*

I truly hate this song and since another coach already turned for you that will be my reasoning for not turn because Id rather listen to nails on a chalkboard
742 days 3 hours ago
txashaun
Congratulations you are officially on #TeamSea

open group

The Voice! - Winners At War 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!