This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Audition 13: Whitney Houston

Topic » Audition 13: Whitney Houston

744 days 13 hours ago
txashaun
“How Will I Know”
744 days 12 hours ago
txashaun
*doesn't press button*

OMG I wanted to press my button for you just because irl you've been declared "The Voice" so it's really fitting to see you apply for THE VOICE. but most of your performances are a hit or a miss for me. I'm sorry Whitney! I do hope one of the other coached will give you a chance. Good luck <3
744 days 5 hours ago
stuartlittle16
*SLAMS BUTTON*

You will forever be a legend and like Shanna said, you are The Voice so you have to be on this season. Im gonna be honest and say Im not familiar with most of your performances which is a shame but hopefully if your on my team I can become familiar and give you that win! Pick #TeamMichael !!
743 days 16 hours ago
SeaViper
*SLAMS BUTTON*

Honestly, I AM GOING FOR THIS! Like Michael, I cannot say I am too familiar with your performances, but this alone made me want to slam my button and find out! You have immediately been underrated by Shanna I feel, but you are a HUGE dark-horse further down in this competition! Please pick #TeamSea, because together, you know we can slay ;)
743 days 15 hours ago
txashaun
Congratulations Whitney you turned 2 chairs and it's now time to pick your coach
743 days 15 hours ago
LaCroix
Thank you!

I'm going to go with #TeamSea!
743 days 15 hours ago
txashaun
You are officially on #TeamSea
743 days 12 hours ago
SeaViper
*Hugs Whitney* :D

open group

The Voice! - Winners At War 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!