This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Audition 11: Christina Grimmie

Topic » Audition 11: Christina Grimmie

744 days 7 hours ago
txashaun
“Wrecking Ball”
744 days 6 hours ago
txashaun
*SLAMS BUTTON SO HARD*
https://media.giphy.com/media/l0HlE1P55SaoknGhO/giphy.gif

OMG! I have a gut feeling that one of my fellow coaches will use their Golden Button on you, and tbh I wouldn't be mad about it because you totally deserve to go straight to the top 12! This will forever be one of the best auditions on the voice. Something about you just really captivates me so much and every time I hear you sing it brings me to tears. I have used you in the past while being a contestant on the show so I REALLY know your performances and which are best to use at the right times. PLEASE pick #TeamShanna let's do this together!!
https://media.giphy.com/media/rqAvKPtFb4i2c/giphy.gif
743 days 23 hours ago
stuartlittle16
*SLAMS BUTTON*

I was honestly so close to pressing the golden button but saving it for someone else. This is one of the best auditions on the voice EVER. I love all of your performances and you honestly can't go wrong. Im honestly just happy you are apart of the show and happy with whatever team you are on! BUT come on over to #TeamMichael !!
743 days 10 hours ago
SeaViper
*SLAMS BUTTON*

The power...I AM FUCKING SCALPED! Scalped in a way auditions don't usually do...but MY GOD, this is one of the single best auditions we have ever had on this show! THIS MADE ME SHOOT OUT OF MY SEAT AND SLAM THIS BUTTON! Your stage presence is also just world-class level, that is something most people don't have, especially this early in the competition, so huge props there! Please pick #TeamSea, because together, WE WILL SLAY!
743 days 9 hours ago
txashaun
Congratulations Christina you turned 3 chairs. Now it's time to pick your coach
743 days 5 hours ago
nhl8765554321
I chose # team Shanna
743 days 5 hours ago
txashaun
OMG YAS
743 days 5 hours ago
txashaun
You are officially on #TeamShanna

open group

The Voice! - Winners At War 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!