This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Audition 3: Wendy Moten

Topic » Audition 3: Wendy Moten

744 days 13 hours ago
txashaun
“We Can Work It Out”
744 days 12 hours ago
txashaun
*very close to pressing but ultimately doesn't*

UGH, This was very hard for me not to press my button for you. I love this performance but tbh with you Wendy, You've got about 3 performances that I think are flawless and this is one of them so we wouldn't be able to reuse this and if I did turn for you idk what I would do with you as a coach moving forward. I do hope another coach gives you a chance in this competition. Good luck Wendy <3
744 days 5 hours ago
stuartlittle16
*doesn't press button*

I think you did a lovely job and it was fun listening to you. Vocals for sure but I wouldn't know what to do with you on my team. Hoping Sea turns for you!
743 days 16 hours ago
SeaViper
*Doesn't Press Button*

You clearly have a spectacular voice, but this performance did feel a little...shouty (in loving memory of J4ckWilko) and you oversung this a bit too much...which is something I'm afraid I just don't appreciate, sorry :( If I was in a different mood, I very well may have turned for you. I hope to see you again <33333
743 days 16 hours ago
txashaun
Sorry Wendy but you didn't turn any chairs so this ends your time on the voice 🤍

open group

The Voice! - Winners At War 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!