This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Audition 2: Davina Michelle

Topic » Audition 2: Davina Michelle

744 days 6 hours ago
txashaun
“I See Red”
744 days 6 hours ago
txashaun
*SLAMS BUTTON*
https://media.giphy.com/media/62e1Tdz7h6vxfy65T4/giphy.gif

OH DAVINA! This was DIVINE! I wasn't familiar with this track selection but you sold it to me. I could see another coach hitting their golden button for you. I honestly would've but I do have my eye on another act. But please don't let that refrain you from picking me as your coach because if you did I would be HIGHLY dedicated to you. You have the potential to win this game so do me the honor of picking me!
Pick #TeamShanna!
https://media.giphy.com/media/P5ek7LEQFUxQk/giphy.gif
743 days 23 hours ago
stuartlittle16
*SLAMS BUTTON*

YOU BETTER SING QUEEN!! The song choice was very interesting because I can just hear it in my head but you absolutely changed it up and killed this performance. You now official own this song. I already know you are gonna be a front runner this season and I know with the right song choices we can see you be crowned the winner. We would work so well together! Come on over to #TeamMichael !!
743 days 10 hours ago
SeaViper
*SLAMS BUTTON*

Uhm, YES! YOU ARE LITERALLY ONE OF MY FAVOURITE SINGERS AT THE MOMENT OML! Your range, power, and control are three things you seriously excel at, and very few people manage to have all three work so well together! You are a serious WINNER contender, and I believe at #TeamSea we can 100% make that happen! Don't let the evil demon zombies Michael and Shanna win again!!!
743 days 9 hours ago
txashaun
Congratulations Davina you turned 3 chairs it's now time to pick your Coach
743 days 9 hours ago
Jameslu
Thank you all for turning.

But, I will be picking Michael!
743 days 9 hours ago
txashaun
You are officially on #TeamMichael
743 days 3 hours ago
stuartlittle16
YES THANK YOU

open group

The Voice! - Winners At War 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!