This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S19] The Grand Finale: Live Show & Results!

Topic » [S19] The Grand Finale: Live..

744 days 18 hours ago
txashaun
744 days 18 hours ago
Jameslu
I'm NOT ready for Beyonce & Candice Boyd to be robbed. :(

Grats on the win, Dimash!!

I won't be attending the Live Show because I know I'm losing but good luck all!!
744 days 18 hours ago
txashaun
Sorry for the delay my computer froze :/

BUT I AM BACK NOW
744 days 18 hours ago
txashaun
Hello everyone and welcome to the Grand Finale Live Show & Results!
744 days 18 hours ago
txashaun
Tonight, we will be crowning our Season 19 Champion!
744 days 18 hours ago
txashaun
Before that, let’s welcome our guest performers, Måneskin!
744 days 18 hours ago
txashaun
Track: MAMMAMIA
744 days 18 hours ago
txashaun
Thanks for that flawless performance!

*audience claps*
744 days 18 hours ago
txashaun
And now our Final performances! First they will be performing their new tracks!
744 days 18 hours ago
txashaun
First up from Team Michael, It’s Tori Kelly!
https://media.giphy.com/media/rQCqiMnuZF0VzmtmHK/giphy.gif
744 days 18 hours ago
txashaun
Tori Kelly - Dear No One

Jack: This is beautiful and you with your guitar is completely something special! I am so glad you are opening the finale because you have just set the tone and you have created that bar that everyone has to match and lemme say you've put it very high!

Michael: Beautiful performance to start off the night. I did wish you went with one of the ones I suggested since they would of stood out more tonight but honestly anything you sing, Im gonna be a fan of. Love how this was a very stripped performance with just your vocals and guitar. Amazing job!

Sea: :D Yessss queen! Not my absolute favourite from you this season, but my GOD was this still a really fun performance! Vocally IMPECCABLE (new word, yay) and truly a brilliant final new performance from you this season!

Shanna: You are starting off the grand finale with a BANG! I didn’t think this would blow me away and tbh it really didn’t but it wasn’t an awful choice. It just felt a bit safe. I wouldn’t have suggested this performance be used here. This felt more like a top 11 performance than a finale performance.
744 days 18 hours ago
txashaun
Next from Team Shanna, It’s Adele!
https://media.giphy.com/media/RpyZdNudueZZSZqBXm/giphy.gif
744 days 18 hours ago
txashaun
Adele - Easy On Me

Jack: WOW! Adele this was something completely new from what you have been performing! Every note was pitch perfect and you just said a big Fuck you to everyone in this audience because you brought the house down and I am so happy!

Michael: This recently came out and its already a classic from you. I actually didn't even notice you haven't used this song yet. Definitely had the same vibe as all your other performances and like I said last week, you have been so consistent this season. Incredible job tonight!

Sea: OK, YOU MADE THIS LOOK EASY! Like Tori, I feel you have delivered better this season, but my GOD THIS WAS GOOD! You have scalped me yet again, and seriously, YOU COULD WIN THIS!!! Good luck...I'm excited to see your SOTS ;)

Shanna: YAS MOM! I am so happy we saved this till the finale. It shows off just how easy you can really perform. AND you look absolutely gorgeous here. This was an absolute show stopping performance. Perfect for the finale.
744 days 18 hours ago
txashaun
Next from Team Sea, It’s Dimash!
https://media.giphy.com/media/BevKwEFki5FaWX4vFm/giphy.gif
744 days 18 hours ago
txashaun
Dimash - SOS

Jack: This was absolutely exquisite and I am so happy to see you perform this. Your voice is so clear and so clean and then you are able to break into this ballad of amazingness. Then your high notes were incredible and so amazingly executed!

Michael: I could of swore I saw this already this season but honestly it could of been me just watching it for fun. Without a doubt one of your best performances you have and definitely your most popular. I could really see you winning tonight especially starting your set off with this one. Fantastic job!

Sea: UMMM KING!!! Literally your BEST PERFORMANCE. EVER. I AM BLOWN AWAY. SERIOUSLY. NO. TOO GOOD. If you weren't on my team, this would be top of my rankings, but good thing you are, because THIS is what I am talking about, and I hope future incarnations of #TeamSea can live up to you!

Shanna: WOW! VOCAL KING IS HERE! This was a phenomenal way to kick off your set for the finale. You did a great job this season AND the fact that you were able to save this for the finale? PERFECTION!
744 days 18 hours ago
txashaun
Next up from Team Michael, It’s Candice Boyd!
https://media.giphy.com/media/uDa22i8UgyJGttuNjW/giphy.gif

open group

The Voice! - Winners At War 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!