This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S19] The Playoffs: Live Show & Results!

Topic » [S19] The Playoffs: Live Show..

765 days 14 hours ago
txashaun
765 days 14 hours ago
txashaun
Results will be @2pm est
765 days 3 hours ago
txashaun
Hello everyone and welcome to the Playoffs Live Show & Results!
765 days 3 hours ago
txashaun
Tonight, our Top 24 will become a Top 16!
765 days 3 hours ago
txashaun
Before that, let’s welcome our guest performer, Tate McRae!
765 days 3 hours ago
txashaun
Tate McRae - she’s all i wanna be
765 days 3 hours ago
txashaun
Thanks for that flawless performance Tate!

*audience claps*
765 days 3 hours ago
txashaun
And now our Top 24 performances!
765 days 3 hours ago
txashaun
First up, it’s Team Jack!
765 days 3 hours ago
txashaun
Sam Smith - Burning
765 days 3 hours ago
txashaun
Jack - *Standing Ovation* Sam I have saw you go from strength to strength with your performances and I am so excited with this performance because it was from the heart and your voice is so clean and so strong. I really love the song choice because it gave you chance to really feel the words and emote with what you are singing which I am really glad to see. This was super strong to try and get into the final 16
765 days 2 hours ago
txashaun
Johnny Manuel - My All
765 days 2 hours ago
txashaun
Jack - *Standing Ovation* Wow Johnny this was so unexpected from you. I had my thoughts about your song choices but never thought about this for you but you proved me wrong. You was really strong with this and I loved listening to it because it just worked and you knew exactly what to do and I am just so happy with this performance. Song choice is key and you have proved that you have that because now we can properly see what you can do.
765 days 2 hours ago
txashaun
Miley Cyrus - The Climb
765 days 2 hours ago
txashaun
Jack - *SCREAMING IN HAPPINESS* The joy that I have right now when you chose this song is unreal. I have never heard you sing it like this and I am really digging it! I think you really went with the unexpected and I am so happy that you did that. I want to see more like this if you make it into the final 16 because you can get into the finale with this.
765 days 2 hours ago
txashaun
Girl Named Tom - The Chain

open group

The Voice! - Winners At War 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!