This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Second Chances 2: Top 6 Live Show & Results!

Topic » Second Chances 2: Top 6 Live..

1189 days 3 hours ago
Jameslu
Thanks for that hauntingly beautiful performance LEON!
*audience claps*
1189 days 3 hours ago
Jameslu
And now let's the performances rolling!
1189 days 3 hours ago
Jameslu
First up, singing “Glory”, it’s Evvie McKinney!
https://media.giphy.com/media/MT33itazKJx8HnFhgL/giphy.gif
1189 days 3 hours ago
Jameslu
Evvie McKinney “Glory”
1189 days 3 hours ago
ryan5676
This is going to be tense as I expect everyone to really up their game!
1189 days 3 hours ago
Jameslu
Aili James:
*standing ovation and claps* YUSS EVVIE! I have to say that I have become very fond of this thanks to Sarah Ikumu, so thank you Rubes for that! I do have to say this was such a beautiful and soulful performance but it didn’t quite reach Sarah’s cover. BUT, it was such a strong vocal from you and I believed every you sang, amazing!
1189 days 3 hours ago
Jameslu
Heather:
*STANDING OVATION* YES MAAM!! Thats how you open a show. Such a beautiful and emotional performance from you! You just showed us that you wanna be in that top 4 and BAD. Great job sweetie.
1189 days 3 hours ago
Jameslu
Michael:
*standing ovation* YOU BETTER SING EVVIE!! This is how you start off the Semis! This is without a doubt my favorite performance of yours that I have seen and so glad that you ended up performing it tonight. This was just something special and you deserve to make the finale after this!
1189 days 3 hours ago
Jameslu
Next singing “Wildest Dreams”, it’s Taylor Swift!
https://media.giphy.com/media/zkCgLRAngHgLwaqwKp/giphy.gif
1189 days 3 hours ago
Jameslu
Taylor Swift “Wildest Dreams”
1189 days 3 hours ago
Jameslu
Aili James: 
*standing ovation and claps* Wow! Taylor! I absolutely loved this! This was such a pretty vocal from you and sang so nice and sweet and I loooveeee this song so much so I was completely vibing with you when you sang it, absolutely amazing!
1189 days 3 hours ago
Jameslu
Heather:
*STANDING AND CLAPPING* This is actually one of my favorite Taylor Swift songs. The lyrics are so touching. I also think this is the best you’ve sounded vocally all season so I am glad you brought that out for the top 6!
1189 days 3 hours ago
Jameslu
Michael:
*standing ovation* Another fantastic performance from you once again. You have been very consistent so far this season and I haven't been disappointed in a performance from you yet. I do worry about the results tonight tho seeing these other song choices. Hope this a great enough performance to move you forward!
1189 days 3 hours ago
Jameslu
Singing “She Used to Be Mine”, it’s Addison Agen!
https://media.giphy.com/media/HXPRQ5YZaPRoqNNaDA/giphy.gif
1189 days 3 hours ago
Jameslu
Addison Agen “She Used to Be Mine”

open group

The Voice! - Winners At War 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!