This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Second Chances 2: Top 8 Live Show & Results!

Topic » Second Chances 2: Top 8 Live..

1193 days 21 hours ago
Jameslu
Jennel Garcia “Chandelier”
1193 days 21 hours ago
Jameslu
Aili James:
*standing ovation and claps* What a voice, Jennel! You really have this warm tone that is just so beautiful. Your rasp makes it all the better, such a great voice! This was a big risk of a song but your voice really sounded great on this!
1193 days 21 hours ago
Jameslu
Heather:
*STANDING OVATION* YASSSSS MAMAS!!! You are still taking that criticism we gave you week 1 and you are not backing down. This was such a great song choice to showcase your vocals and I commend you for your performance great job.
1193 days 21 hours ago
Jameslu
Michael:
I can see you're saving your best ones for the rounds to come! I do hope tho that this is enough for you to move on because I know you have a handful of performances that you could of picked over this that could of guaranteed you into the Top 6. Great job!
1193 days 21 hours ago
Jameslu
Next with “Proud Mary”, it’s Evvie McKinney!
https://media.giphy.com/media/MT33itazKJx8HnFhgL/giphy.gif
1193 days 21 hours ago
Jameslu
Evvie McKinney “Proud Mary”
1193 days 21 hours ago
Jameslu
Aili James:
*STANDING OVATION AND THROWS SHOES AND DOES STANK FACE* OMFG EVVIE!!! You came out swinging tonight!!!! Out for BLOOD!! This was a fun and sassy performance of yours! I do think you maybe did focus a bit too much on the performance aspect and it affected your voice at times but overall a fantastic job!
1193 days 21 hours ago
Jameslu
Heather:
*STANDING AND DANCING* YASSJSJSJJSNJSNJS WAITTTTT!!!! I know that usually we love the ballad performances….but I mean give it up for EVVIE MCKINNEY!!!!!!!! Girl that was a PERFORMANCE. VOCALS! CHOREO!! STAGE PRESENCE! I literally felt like I was watching a Tina Turner Tribute. I don’t care what anyone else has to say I loved it and I hope to see you back next week after that.
1193 days 21 hours ago
Jameslu
Michael:
I would say that even tho this is another incredible performance from you I think this was the least impressive I was from you when it comes to your voice. Your first 2 performances were stunning vocally and I felt like you leaned more on the performance aspect with this performance.
1193 days 21 hours ago
Jameslu
Next with a song from “A Star Is Born”, it’s Matt Bloyd!
https://media.giphy.com/media/zp4fs4wx0WcGDpFbpJ/giphy.gif
1193 days 21 hours ago
Jameslu
Matt Bloyd “I’ll Never Love Again”
.be
1193 days 21 hours ago
Jameslu
Aili James:
*standing ovation and claps* Matt! You have been the biggest surprise for me this season. You have some stunning performances up your sleeves. This was a nice and neat performance. I wouldn’t say it’s one of my favorites but it was a nice performance overall. I like that you made the song your own and changed it up a bit, quite nice to see.
1193 days 21 hours ago
Jameslu
Heather:
*STANDING OVATION* You are so freaking talented!! You have an amazing range and you always come out and slay me right before my eyes. The way you arrange your performances are always so perfect and I love it. Amazing job.
1193 days 21 hours ago
Jameslu
Michael:
*standing ovation* CHILLS! YOU BETTER SING MATT!! You honestly have such an amazing voice and you keep on killing it this season. I could easily see you in the finale especially with what's expected to come. This will most likely be my favorite performance of the night! Amazing job!
1193 days 21 hours ago
Jameslu
Singing “The Chain”, it’s Chloe Kohanski!
https://media.giphy.com/media/Ppva5ijdIMRt8XY7nj/giphy.gif

open group

The Voice! - Winners At War 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!