This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Second Chances 2: Top 10 Live Show & Results!

Topic » Second Chances 2: Top 10 Live..

1208 days 18 hours ago
Jameslu
Next with "Addicted To You", it's Davina Michelle!
1208 days 18 hours ago
Jameslu
Davina Michelle “Addicted To You”
1208 days 18 hours ago
Jameslu
Aili James:
*standing ovation and claps and smiles* OKAY DAVINA!!!! You have been KILLING so far??!!! Like WTH?! These song choices are on POINT!!! You’ve been nailing it with the song choices that fits your voice perfectly! This was such a fantastic performance, truly blown away!
1208 days 18 hours ago
Jameslu
Heather:
*STANDING OVATION* DAVINA!! You did not come to play this week!!!! I am so in love with your voice you make anything sound good. Another great performance by you
1208 days 18 hours ago
Jameslu
Michael:
*standing ovation* I was honestly surprised that you ranked 1st last week because I didn't think the other coaches would love it as much as I did. Anyways I think you actually topped yourself here tonight. Your voice was insane in this and I enjoyed this more then the the original!
1208 days 18 hours ago
Jameslu
Closing the show with her original "Who I Am", it's Addison Agen!
1208 days 18 hours ago
Jameslu
Addison Agen “Who I Am”
1208 days 18 hours ago
Jameslu
Aili James:
*standing ovation crying throughout the whole performance and smiles at Addison* ADDISON!!! This performance just always gets me sooo emotional. You really know how to write a song and make it so personal and hearing you sing this broke my heart & I love you, Addison!
1208 days 18 hours ago
Jameslu
Heather:
*Standing and Clapping*  Such a beautiful performance!! Your tone is so rich and I love hearing you sing. I don’t think this was one of your strongest performances but I feel like next week I just want you to push it a little more.
1208 days 18 hours ago
Jameslu
Michael:
Ooh an Addison performance I haven't seen before! Im still waiting for my favorite performance of yours but you're probably saving that for finals. I quite enjoyed this song and prefer it over some of your voice performances. Great job!
1208 days 18 hours ago
Jameslu
And that's our Top 10!!!
Give them a huge round of applause!
*audience claps*
1208 days 18 hours ago
Jameslu
Feel free to give your predictions on the Top 3 and Bottom 3!
1208 days 18 hours ago
Jameslu
And...I am talking to myself xD
1208 days 18 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Top 3
Davina
Matt
Evvie

Bottom 3
Miley
Chloe
Dillon?

idk
1208 days 18 hours ago
Jameslu
Let's welcome our guest performer - Julia Cooper!

open group

The Voice! - Winners At War 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!