This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Second Chances 2: Top 10 Live Show & Results!

Topic » Second Chances 2: Top 10 Live..

1194 days 6 hours ago
Jameslu
Dillon James “Flow”
1194 days 6 hours ago
Jameslu
Aili James:
*standing ovation and claps and smiles* Oh Dillon! This was actually such a pretty vocal from you. Your voice is just so raw and authentic and I absolutely loved that you went with an original song and this is such a bop. I loved it.
1194 days 6 hours ago
Jameslu
Heather:
*Clapping* I think the song choice was very cute, loved how it was an original. I really liked your tone and the little rasp in your voice. I just don’t think this song fits the TOP 10. You were one of the people who I wanted to really BRING IT and impress this week and nothing really changed for me.
1194 days 6 hours ago
Jameslu
Michael:
I just realized that you have tattoos and don't know how I haven't noticed them till now. I actually quite this performance from you and definitely preferred this one over the one last week. I haven't seen the other performances yet but I think you'll be alright tonight!
1194 days 6 hours ago
Jameslu
Singing "Ain't No Sunshine", it's Evvie McKinney!
1194 days 6 hours ago
Jameslu
Evvie McKinney “Ain’t No Sunshine”
1194 days 6 hours ago
Jameslu
Aili James:
*standing ovation* Okay, Miss Evvie! You ain’t playing this season!!! Not going to lie, this isn’t one of my favorite performances of yours but it truly is an amazing vocal. This was just so sassy and full of attitude and grit and I loved that about this performance!
1194 days 6 hours ago
Jameslu
Heather:
*STANDING OVATION* YES EVVIE!!! THAT IS HOW YOU DO IT. You took a CLASSIC from idk how many years ago and MADE IT YOURS. Stage presence was very tea, the delivery was there. Great job.
1194 days 6 hours ago
Jameslu
Michael:
*standing ovation* You have been quite the surprise so far this season. You came out swinging with this performance. I wouldn't even be surprised if you end up winning this thing if you keep having performances like this. Amazing job tonight!
1194 days 6 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Here 💜
1194 days 6 hours ago
Jameslu
Next with "Better Man", it's Taylor Swift!
1194 days 6 hours ago
Jameslu
Taylor Swift “Better Man”
.be
1194 days 6 hours ago
Jameslu
Aili James:
*standing ovation and claps and smiles at Taylor* OKAY TAYLOR!!! The way you say “wish” always gets to me lol. But aside from that, this was such a stunning vocal from you. Your voice sounded so pretty throughout this and I am so proud of you!
1194 days 6 hours ago
Jameslu
Heather:
*Standing and Clapping* Taylor I really enjoyed this performance from you, it was simple and cute but it managed to get the job done. I think you kinda brought something different and I wasn’t as bored as I was with your performance last week.
1194 days 6 hours ago
Jameslu
Michael:
*standing ovation* I absolutely love this performance so much. You out did yourself which I didn't know was possible with your performance from last week. This actually might be my favorite performance of the season so far. Just keep doing what you're doing and we should see you in the finale!

open group

The Voice! - Winners At War 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!