This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#TeamKimberly: Knockout 1 - Fernando Daniel vs. Justin Jesso

Topic » #TeamKimberly: Knockout 1 -..

1220 days 20 hours ago
Jameslu
Fernando Daniel "How Am I Supposed To Live Without You"

Justin Jesso "Stargazing"
1219 days 23 hours ago
Rubes
Fernando Daniel: *STANDING OVATION* WOOOOOOOOOOOW!!! I am truly STUNNED by that performance Fernando!!! I was not expecting it to be this good and I am just so happy that you decided to choose me as your coach because you did not disappoint and I cannot wait to see what else you have to offer!!

Justin Jesso: *STANDING OVATION* OH OKAY JUSTIN!!! You just keep on SURPRISING ME OMG!!! This was such a beautiful performance like I was CAPTIVATED the whole time!! I’m honestly shocked by this because I had no idea what to expect coming into this battle but you nailed it! Wow you are making this decision 10x harder for me!!

Boys you really came out swinging tonight!! I truly underestimated this battle for sure and now I have to make such a difficult decision...But the winner of this knockout has been decided, and that is...
Fernando Daniel!!!

So sorry Justin, it was a really really close battle!
1219 days 23 hours ago
Jameslu
Congratulations Fernando Daniel!
You are the WINNER of this Knockout!

Coaches, Justin Jesso is now available for a steal/save.
1219 days 22 hours ago
Tbart
Thank you so much!!
1219 days 22 hours ago
Jameslu
Unfortunately Justin Jesso has been eliminated! :(

open group

The Voice! - Winners At War 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!