This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S13] Top 10: Live Show & Results!

Topic » [S13] Top 10: Live Show &..

1282 days 18 hours ago
Jameslu
Next up, showing off her stunning vocals, from #TeamMichael, it's Tori Kelly!
https://media.giphy.com/media/YDehwpIkkG5BuDTtzC/giphy.gif
1282 days 18 hours ago
txashaun
Joe is in trouble! 😥
1282 days 18 hours ago
Jameslu
2. Tori Kelly “Should’ve Been Us”
1282 days 18 hours ago
Jameslu
Aili James: *standing ovation* OKAY MISS TORI! YOU BETTA COME THROUGH WITH THOSE VOCALS! This was honestly such a VIBE! Like I was singing and vibing along with you because this song is so catchy and amazing and I am in love with this performance! Absolutely amazing performance from you Tori!
1282 days 18 hours ago
Jameslu
Chris: *standing ovation* OH WOWOW I literally got jaw dropped every time you pulled those big notes effortlessly. I didn't saw that coming and you exceeded my expectations for you. Brilliant!
1282 days 18 hours ago
Jameslu
Kimberly: *standing ovation* Such a good song choice! Loved your vocals but I feel you have better performances! This was great but we need you to be amazing! But nonetheless you better sing Tori!
1282 days 18 hours ago
Jameslu
Michael: *standing ovation* Another stellar performance from you once again just showing off your vocals. I just absolutely love everything you do and you just cant go wrong with a performance from you. I LOVE the acapella at the end of the song. Just makes the performance so much more special with it. Amazing job!
1282 days 18 hours ago
Jameslu
Ryan: *Standing Ovation* You got fire in your stomach as this has so much energy and was glorious to watch what you can really do. I love your voice so much here with how you got power and so much energy that is coming at me and this song really helps to show the type of singer you are with your range being unbelievable with your high notes and you were outstanding tonight.
1282 days 18 hours ago
Jameslu
Hoping to get another 1st this week, from #TeamMichael, it's Adam Lambert!
https://media.giphy.com/media/j5cBBZTU0DZtuOZskO/giphy.gif
1282 days 18 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Tori: Thank you Judges <333
1282 days 18 hours ago
Jameslu
Aili James: *standing ovation* WOW ADAM! This performance was so HAUNTING and CHILLING! I am so in love with the way you went about this performance and took your time and really added that extra effect to this performance to make it haunting! Every word you said, I BELIEVED CHILE! This was so flawless! Absolutely STUNNING VOCALS! DAMN, you are killing it with the song choices this season!
1282 days 18 hours ago
Jameslu
Chris: *claps* As much as I adore you Adam i need to be honest with you that your tonight's performance is kind of underwhelming. There some shaky moments in it and the last part is so flat which you need to work on. I am worried for you tonight because I'm rooting for you!!!
1282 days 18 hours ago
Jameslu
Kimberly: *standing ovation* WOW! Why would you perform this song! This performance is so good and my second favourite of yours ever! Damn you are really proving why you deserve to be here!
1282 days 18 hours ago
Jameslu
Michael: *standing ovation* First off just want to say Im so proud of you getting 1st last week because I dont think we were expecting that especially with all the incredible performances that night. Anyways this was another fantastic performance from you and another memorable one as well. Definitely one of the best Mad World covers EVER. Amazing job!
1282 days 18 hours ago
Jameslu
Ryan: I feel like I have been transported to a different world whenever you sing as you got that voice that is so unique and fascinating to watch. Here you brought out your dramatic side out and that was very cool to see and I very much enjoyed your high notes which were on point but I felt like the song was over before it got going with how there wasn’t enough energy which you can do.

open group

The Voice! - Winners At War 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!