This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S13] Three-Way Knockouts: Part 1!

Topic » [S13] Three-Way Knockouts:..

1286 days 15 hours ago
Jameslu
Glennis Grace “Saving All My Love for You”

Aili James: *claps* What a interesting performance by you, Glennis! You definitely have this soulful voice that is so interesting and new! I love that you did a lil of an uptempo song and truly showed off that amazing voice you have! I did wish that you pushed yourself a little more to show off those strong vocals we saw in your audition but this was good!

Chris: To be honest with you I wasn't that much impressed, it was a let down from your audition and I'm disappointed. You have a good voice but I would've wished if you didn't got much interaction with the audience as I'm kind of irritated to it and lose connection through your performance..

Kimberly: *standing ovation* OMG GLENNIS!!! This was such a big song to take on and my god did you SMASH it! Wow I honestly am shocked because I did not think this performance would be that good and on top of that coming into this battle I thought that you would’ve had the weakest chance of getting through but my goodness did you prove me wrong and show why you deserve to win this battle! I’m so impressed!

Michael: What a way to start off the Knockouts! I definitely regret not turning for you after watching this performance. You gave this song the justice it deserved and Whitney would of been so proud of this. I also love how you interacted with the audience as well. Its gonna be hard to beat this but you're up against some strong females tonight!

Ryan: You’ve got a great strong voice as I like seeing the glimpse of power but it didn’t really feel that impactful. Yeah, I find this good with your vocals being nice but I did find this whole performance rather lacklustre as it didn’t stand out without anything powerful and I know did inside that you can do better than this but I like seeing what you can do and hopefully you show that more.
1286 days 15 hours ago
Jameslu
Rose Short “Steamroller”

Aili James: *stands and claps* OMFG ROSE!!! Is this a sign as to how you gonna steamroll this competition?!?! This was such a fun performance that had me grooving along and just swaying because this was such a VIBE! Your voice was so controlled in this performance and it was such a neat and clean performance, absolutely stunning vocals!

Chris: *claps* OH WOW! Interesting song choice and I loved the way you sang that song with class! You put stank on my face with what you just served tonight and that was brilliant. Well done!

Kimberly: *standing ovation* This is definitely one of your underrated performances in my opinion Rose! Like this song is actually so good and you just perform it to perfection! You know I’m in love with your voice and the potential that you have  to do well is INSANE! Although I must be honest idk if this was enough to win the battle for me but hopefully Aili has enough trust in you because we need to see you again!

Michael: I feel like you played it safe tonight with this performance. We know you are a fantastic singer with a strong voice but I was honestly expecting more from you tonight. Im sure you will make it through tho with just people knowing how good you are.

Ryan: I can see the groove inside of you coming from your soul and I kind of like it as you know how to drive a performance. Your voice really does come through when you let it out as I love the richness you have and the ending was so smooth and good making me pump my fist in the air but it did kind of drag at the start as I want to see more of your fighting back energy.
1286 days 15 hours ago
Jameslu
Sasha Allen “Home”

Aili James: *stands and claps* OMFG SASHA!!! COME THRU BROADWAY VOCALS! GIRL I didn’t know you had this in you! Like, I am genuinely shook right now!!! You really impressed me tonight and showed off a new side to your voice and I couldn’t be more proud of you! You’re making my decision really hard tonight!

Chris: *claps, throw shoes* WOWOWOW What was that?! You definitely served some vocals tonight and this is way better than your audition in my opinion. I was totally blownaway with this as you sang that song with ease and flawless way! I'm gonna be upset if Ali didn't pick you to win this battle.

Kimberly: *standing ovation* Such a great performance Sasha! Your vocals were impeccable and I can see you going so far in this competition! I think that Aili would be stupid not to save you if she doesn’t automatically take you through because that was a great performance and I want to se more from you! AILI WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO?!

Michael: I would of 100% turned if this was your audition song. I absolutely love this whole performance and Im just a sucker when it comes to broadway like songs. I personally would probably pick you as the winner of this knockout. Im interested to see what your coach does and hope to see you move on.       

Ryan: *Standing Ovation* I can safely say that I was caught in a trance hearing all of this as this was quite wonderful and oh so enchanting. I am getting literal goosebumps hearing your voice as you shined through girl giving it your all and putting so much emotion and passion into it and I could listen to you all day as that was simply amazing and keep on giving me those power notes.
1286 days 15 hours ago
Jameslu
We head over to Aili James to announce the winner of this Knockout!
1286 days 15 hours ago
Jameslu
Aili James: DAMN! All my soulful ladies really did THAT! You ladies all brought it tonight and I am astonished by your talent but I have to go for the person who I felt really showed off her voice the BEST to move forward with in the competition and that lady is
Rose Short!
1286 days 15 hours ago
Jameslu
Congratulations Rose Short!
You are the WINNER of this Knockout!
1286 days 15 hours ago
Jameslu
Glennis Grace and Sasha Allen are available for a steal/save!
1286 days 15 hours ago
Jameslu
Now onto #TeamChris!
1286 days 15 hours ago
Jameslu
Angie Miller vs. Christina Grimmie vs. Cristina Rae
1286 days 15 hours ago
Jameslu
Angie Miller “I Surrender”
.be

Aili James: *claps* Angie, I love your tone so much because it’s super crystal clear! My only concern is that I found this performance rather boring. Really clean vocals but a rather boring performance as it felt very monotone? It could just be me.

Chris: *claps* What a good rendition of the song. You definitely sang this with all your heart. It wasn't that smooth but I'm still quite impressed through this.

Kimberly: *standing ovation* SING Angie! I’m not too familiar with your voice so this was a real surprise for me! You have some pipes on you and you really knocked out out the park with this performance! Great job and I’m really intrigued to see what Chris is going to do tonight!

Michael: I love your voice so much and it was hard not turning around for you at the auditions but you just werent what I was looking for. I think this is one of your better performances that you have and it was smart using it here. You are going up against amazing acts as well so gonna be an intense knockout. Good Luck!

Ryan: You are reaching out with that voice of yours as this was a good showing but it doesn’t really have the charm I wanted. I can see that you are doing your best with those long notes being good to hear but there was a serve lack of energy that really made this not good enough as I want you to bring it and show me what you can deliver in the competition needing more power.
1286 days 15 hours ago
Jameslu
Christina Grimmie “Hold On, We’re Going Home”

Aili James: *STANDING OVATION CRYING AND THROWS SHOES* OMFG NOOO WHY??! THIS IS MY FAVORITE PERFORMANCE OF YOURS, PERIODT!!! It’s such a shame it’s been used soo soon! That said, I think this solidified your win this round! If Chris doesn’t pick you, he’s crazy!!! Heck, in my opinion, you’re his frontrunner and his shot at winning!

Chris: *claps* Well that was simply astonishing and I just can't contain the emotion I felt for you right now. You sang that song effortlessly and with conviction. Very impressive and I am super grateful to have you in my team.

Kimberly: *standing ovation* I mean...NO WORDS! So so good and you’re just a natural talent! Everyone is bringing it tonight I’m so impressed by everyone that has performed so far like I genuinely have no idea what any coach is going to do! I do think there will be a huge upset if you get send home tonight but I can assure you that you will not be going anywhere because all 4 judges love you!

Michael: Still upset you didnt go with me but at least youre in the competition this season. You are honestly so talented and people already know how much I love you. I think this was probably the best of the night so far that we have seen. I would be shocked if you dont move on after this.

Ryan: *Standing Ovation* I can see the love and so much sensation as you got a wicked set of vocals that got me on the edge. You’re a future star in the making with your ability to create a knock out performance that got me wanting more with that power in your voice and those notes were just fantastic as you killed it out there and I love seeing this passion from you.
1286 days 15 hours ago
Jameslu
Cristina Rae “Jump”

Aili James: *stands and claps proud* WOW! CRISTINA! You actually came thru with some STELLAR VOCALS! Like I don’t know this song but you just made me LOVE IT! Your voice is just so stunning and you sang this so effortlessly that it just has me in awe, damn, maybe it’s a little harder now for Chris to choose his winner!

Chris: *claps* I wasn't familiar with the song but you absolutely delivered it pretty well. You have interesting vocals that you made me connected throughout your performance.

Kimberly: *standing ovation* Wow you better SANG Cristina! That voice was heavenly in this performance! Your upper register is just insane, my god! You really really put up a fight and I have no clue what is happening with this battle! All 3 girls BROUGHT it so I’m kinda shook and I wish Chris the best of luck because...he needs it LOOL!

Michael: Wow all three of you brought something different to this knockout. You have one of those voices that I could just listen to you sing anything and I would enjoy it. This was a great performance but I dont think enough to win this knockout but I could see a steal/save coming your way.

Ryan: I got to say that I do adore your voice as it is heaven hearing you sing those high notes which is you in your prime. This was a great taster in what you can achieve as you got a fantastic voice that really shines on it’s own when you sing to your heart intent but I did find the low notes at the start not that interesting as I would like to see you pack a punch to stand out.
1286 days 15 hours ago
Jameslu
Now we head over to Chris to announce his winner of the Knockout!
1286 days 15 hours ago
Jameslu
Chris: Verdict time! Oh gosh ladies this is so hard as you all delivered a good performance but I only picked one artist and the winner of this three-way battle is
Christina Grimmie!
1286 days 15 hours ago
Jameslu
Congratulations Christina Grimmie!
You are the WINNER of this Knockout!

open group

The Voice! - Winners At War 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!