This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Second Chances: Top 7 Live Show & Results!

Topic » Second Chances: Top 7 Live..

1321 days 18 hours ago
Jameslu
Okay because my INTERNET is SUCKING RN. Imma be posting the comments and video together, sorry about that!
1321 days 18 hours ago
Jameslu
Taking on a risky song by No Doubt, it's Candice Boyd!
1321 days 18 hours ago
Jameslu
Candice Boyd "Don't Speak"
.be

Aili James: *standing ovation and claps* Such a refreshing song choice! I really love that you have been changing it up weekly and showing more versatility to your voice. I do have to say though that I am worried you will be pulling a Maelyn from Winners at War but I really am hoping I am wrong as you have been killing with these song choices! This was a great vocal showcase but I just don’t know if it’s enough to secure your spot in the Top 5?

Chris: *standing ovation* YUSSSSSSS Another pleasant performance from you Candice. I thought this won't go anywhere but you owned that song like you do it was so natural, authentic and it was just so impressive. I would love if you made it through in the semis.

Michael: *standing ovation* You have one of my favorite voices in the competition and once again you delivered amazing vocals for us tonight. This wasnt your best performance by far this season but it might be enough to keep you safe tonight. Good luck tonight

Ryan: You’ve got a great range as that was the core of tonight’s performance as I was living to what you can do next as you got one talented voice. This was fascinating to watch as you took your range to the next level creating those nice notes but I want to see you push it more with everything you got to create that special moment. You have a wonderful voice as on this performance alone provided a great range highlighting what you can do and push through it.
1321 days 18 hours ago
Jameslu
She's the "Dark Horse" of the competition, it's Christina Grimmie!
1321 days 18 hours ago
Jameslu
Christina Grimmie "Dark Horse"

Aili James: *standing ovation dances and sings along and claps* CHRISTINA!!!! YOU BETTA SANG QUEEN!!! This performance really is so defining for you! Like you are definitely someone who I see as a dark horse in this competition but like last week, you rose to 1st! This performance was just so stunning because you have such a distinctive tone that is just so pleasing to listen to and I truly loved this performance so much! Well done!!!

Chris: *standing ovation* OH WOW What a jaw-dropping performance you've served to us. Every time you pulled those big notes I was like WOWWWWW. Not to mention your low notes at the early part definitely mesmerized me and I just loved the smooth transition through it. Well done!

Michael: *standing ovation* Here you go stepping it up again. You're another one that keeps on getting better as the season goes on and so far everyone has killed it tonight! I just hope we see you next week because you still have amazing performances coming.

Ryan: This was very dramatic as you pulled me into something that is very electrifying as you went full energy and never looked back. I got to say that you pulled out all the stops with the energy which is very good but I found the vocals to be a bit iffy as it didn’t flow with the music making it kind of unpleasant. Keep this energy up as you got so much to give with that power, I see but you need to try and control your vocals that flow with the music and not overpower it.
1321 days 18 hours ago
Jameslu
Taking on a Billie Eilish song, it's Sheldon Riley!
1321 days 18 hours ago
Jameslu
Sheldon Riley "idontwannabeyouanymore"

Aili James: *standing ovation and claps* Sheldon! You have become one of my favourite male vocalists lately. I just love your voice and your performances so much because they are so dramatic and theatrical and I am just LIVING FOR IT!!! This was another solid performance from you but compared to the rest this performance may become a little forgettable but I still loved it!

Chris: *standing ovation* I loved the way you sang that song and definitely give it your own twist through that, it was so delicate, and I'm getting chills on the depth of your voice. I've felt your emotion throughout and that makes me connected though it.

Michael: *standing ovation* STUNNING PERFORMANCE! One of your best performances so far this season and someone is truly gonna be robbed tonight as we wil be saying goodbye to two acts tonight. You just bring something different in this competition and hope we see you again.

Ryan: You have provided quite a soulful showing with this having a great tone as I like the amount of power you did making it sound precious. It’s nice to see you use your vocals this way as I get to see the range of your voice but to be honest, I found this forgettable as it didn’t stand out compared to your other performances. You got a great voice that really shows but what I like about you is how you put a spin on each song making it your own and the magic didn’t happen tonight.
1321 days 18 hours ago
Jameslu
Performing another song from The Greatest Showman, it's 4th Impact!
1321 days 18 hours ago
Jameslu
4th Impact "This Is Me"

Aili James: *standing ovation throwing shoes and claps* GIRLS!!!! YOUR SONG CHOICES LATELY HAVE BEEN ON POINT!!! This is yet ANOTHER KILLER PERFORMANCE at such a CRUCIAL time! Your harmonies were fantastic and your voices blending together were magical. This song has such an important message to it and you girls DELIVERED! AMAZING!

Chris: *standing ovation* Oh not, not another The Greatest Showman song :O Once again girls, you made me excite as you take your performance to another level. Gosh, there's just a lots of element going on throughout like the range of your vocals is astounding and those whistle made me more impressed. You all are sensational!!

Michael: *standing ovation* By far your best performance so far this season and what a great night to have it. I have been tough on you guys this season I will admit but everyone has been so good this season. Just because an act is last on my list doesnt mean they did horrible, the other acts I just enjoyed more. Amazing job tonight!

Ryan: *Standing Ovation* Okay let me say this, THAT WAS UNBELIVEABLE AND FANTASTIC AS YOU MADE ME CRY WITH PURE JOY!!!!! This is simply out of this world as I’m still shaking after you performed because it was that good with the harmonies and solos being so powerful and so lasting having goose bumps throughout. This is how you show off to everyone that you have become the front runners being blown away making me so proud to witness a magical moment like no other.
1321 days 18 hours ago
Jameslu
You don't own her, so don't tell her what to do, it's Kyla Jade!
1321 days 18 hours ago
Jameslu
Kyla Jade "You Don't Own Me"

Aili James: *standing ovation throwing shoes and everything in sight* SING KYLA! SING! GIRL YOU TOOK MY WIG AND EVERYTHING!!! LIKE THIS WAS A POWERHOUSE VOCAL!!! You absolutely SMASHED IT TONIGHT! You should DEFINITELY be in the Top 3 after this FANTASTIC performance! Like honestly, this is your best performance so far in this competition and you just DELIVERED A PERFORMANCE QUEEN!

Chris: *standing ovation* OH MY GOSH You nailed it girl! Such a great delivery you served to us and those high register gave me a lasting impact. I'm so much into this and hopefully you will got your first top 3 in this season. Great job!

Michael: *standing ovation* I think this was the performance everyone was waiting for you to perform this season and what a smart move performing it tonight. I think you're gonna be safe tonight without a doubt and we will be seeing you next week. Interested to see what you bring us next. Amazing job!

Ryan: *Standing Ovation* You go girl as you show take that power to another level with that voice of yours owning that stage and the atmosphere. I like this side of you as your showing to the world what power you are able to produce with this being nothing but amazing as I got butterflies in my stomach just hearing those notes. You are a gem tonight as you’ve let loose and made a great performance rich with soul and power and was awesome to watch as you are coming through.
1321 days 18 hours ago
nateclove
Omgggg my fave kyla jade song fuck it up rubes periodtttttt!!!!!
1321 days 18 hours ago
Jameslu
She believes in you and me, it's MaKenzie Thomas!
1321 days 18 hours ago
Jameslu
MaKenzie Thomas "I Believe in You and Me"

Aili James: *STANDING OVATION THROWING SHOES AND CLAPS* OKAY I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO BE MORE DISCREET IN MY COMMENTS TO NOT GIVE AWAY MY FAVORITE PERFORMANCES!!! BUT, GIRL! This performance is a vocal masterpiece and I just CAN’T CONTAIN MYSELF!!!! YOU ABSOLUTELY SERVED US VOCALS PLUS SOME STANK!!! This is without a doubt, the best performance of the night and might even be in the running for best performance of the season!

Chris: *standing ovation* OMG YASSSS!!! This is the performance I'm totally I'm fallen in loved with you more. Flawless rendition, those runs are astounding, and you're the silent assassin of the season and I'm LIVING for that!!

Michael: *standing ovation* I dont want to lose any of you guys tonight! You just have an incredible voice like always and it makes you stand out a lot this season. Like this is gonna be difficult to rank. You also just bring something different to this season. Good luck tonight!

Ryan: *Standing Ovation* There is that magical charm when I see you as this was lovely once again with you showing the range you can do in this competition. This is more like it as I love seeing this amount of power that you can accomplish as I knew you had it inside of you and honestly, I am proud to witness your talent. It was so great to see the power you can do with the right song as it really shows helping to make this stand out as it was really beautiful to me.
1321 days 18 hours ago
J4ckWilko
Looks at Nate having that as His fav performance from Kyla then there’s me absolutely despising it

open group

The Voice! - Winners At War 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!