This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#TeamKimberly: Battle 3 - Alex Newell vs Thunderstorm Artis

Topic » #TeamKimberly: Battle 3 - Alex..

1460 days 13 hours ago
Jameslu
Alex Newell "This Is Me"
.be

Thunderstorm Artis "Preach"
.be&t=137
1459 days 11 hours ago
Rubes
Alex Newell: *stands and claps* Alex this was a great song choice and while I do feel this performance was very shaky throughout I can still see and hear the power behind your voice! I’m not gonna lie I was expecting something better since you can reperform these performances later on in the season but it wasn’t bad by any means I just know you can do better!

Thuderstorm Artis: *STANDING OVATION* Thunderstorm this was a beautifully executed performance and I was loving every second of it! YOUR TONE is just everything my god! And your voice is just like no other it’s crazy! I’m so happy to have gotten you on my team because you really are something else and I cannot wait to see what else you’ve got to bring! My only problem with this performance hasn’t even got anything to do with you per say but whenever I think of this song I think of a Rose Short’s version and I just feel nothing can beat that! But you did a very great job!

The winner of this battle is...
Thunderstorm Artis!!!

So sorry Alex <3
1459 days 11 hours ago
Jameslu
Congratulations Thunderstorm Artis!!!
You have won this Battle!!!

Coaches, Alex Newell is now available for a steal/save!
1458 days 23 hours ago
Jameslu
Unfortunately Alex Newell has been eliminated! :(

open group

The Voice! - Winners At War 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!