This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#TeamKimberly: Battle 2 - Amber Riley vs. Jennifer Hudson

Topic » #TeamKimberly: Battle 2 -..

1497 days 15 hours ago
Jameslu
Amber Riley "Stone Cold"

Jennifer Hudson "One Moment in Time"
1496 days 18 hours ago
Rubes
OMFG THIS BATTLE WAS AMAZING

Amber Riley: *STANDING OVATION* AMBER RILEY GIRL YOU BETTA BELT! Those notes were crazy like yessss! And those runs are to die for! This is such a tough battle ugh because I won’t lie in saying I am more of a fan of JHud’s but girl you fucking brought it so this is such a hard choice!

Jennifer Hudson: *STANDING OVATION* JHUD IS HERE AND SHE IS HERE TO SLAY! Some of these coaches said that you over-sing a lot and this is a prime example of you proving them wrong like yess JHud! This is such an underrated performance of yours and although admittedly it is not your best I just am in love with your voice and your stage presence! I hope if you make it to the Playoffs you bring your absolute BEST!

This is the hardest battle for me so I don’t know what I was thinking pairing you two together but you are just so similar in the fact that you can both fucking sang like crazy and make me throw my shoes whenever you perform! But I have to make a decision and although I’m still stuck right now I’m just going to have to go with my gut so the winner of this battle is...

Jennifer Hudson!!!

This was the worst decision for me and I am so sorry Amber! If we had saves this season, trust me I would have been using it on you like you are that good and really do deserve to make it to the Playoffs so I really hope the other coaches consider you for their steal!
1496 days 17 hours ago
Glambert_Icon
Dang! oh well at least she lost to the amazing JHud
1496 days 17 hours ago
jfaia
Omg yes, I´ll definitely do even better in the playoffs
1496 days 8 hours ago
Jameslu
Congratulations Jennifer Hudson!!!
You have won this Battle!

Coaches, Amber Riley is now available for a Steal!
1495 days 18 hours ago
Jameslu
Unfortunately Amber Riley has been eliminated. :(

open group

The Voice! - Winners At War 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!