This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#TeamDrake: Battle Pairings & Submissions!

Topic » #TeamDrake: Battle Pairings..

1527 days 19 hours ago
Jameslu
#TeamDrake:
- Calum Scott (hazbez94)
- Eden Alene (hellocat)
- Chevel Shepherd (J4ckWilko)
- Brittany J Smith (Glambert_Icon)
- Davina Michelle (Duffybutt11)
- Nova Miller (NanoNerd)

Drake will announce his Battle Pairings shortly!

Reminder: You can not mail your coach for song choice advice this round, they will tell you what they want from you when they announce their pairings.
DEADLINE: 11 April 2020, Saturday, by 4pm EST.
1527 days 18 hours ago
spinfur
Eden vs. Calum
Both of you have very unique tones at times rasp can really get in there, plus you both bring so much emotion so I want to see how well you bring everything together I loved both your auditions so I want you all to improve on that.

Brittany vs. Chevel
Both of you are two girls who really bring power vocals and emotion, I think it would be fun to see you two battle it out just shows who has the strongest vocals in this battle. But as always with me don't just go for vocals, go for emotion as well.

Davina vs. Nova
The battle of the ESCT girls, I want you both to show me what I wanted you on my team but either showing that passion you have for performance, or better yet the emotion you both bring when you perform the songs. You both are storytellers so tell me the story,
1527 days 13 hours ago
Duffybutt11
“Arcade” - Duncan Laurence
Davina:
1527 days 12 hours ago
Glambert_Icon
"Never Enough"
Brittany J. Smith
1527 days 11 hours ago
NanoNerd
Nova Miller
"Singing in the Rain"
1527 days 5 hours ago
hazbez94
1527 days 4 hours ago
Jameslu
STILL TO POST:
- Chevel Shepherd (J4ckWilko)
1526 days 22 hours ago
J4ckWilko
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=u5VvqyoySaU

I ain’t well atm so I just chucked her knockout performance
1526 days 19 hours ago
Jameslu
ALL POSTED!

open group

The Voice! - Winners At War 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!