This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#TeamKimberly: Battle Pairings & Submissions!

Topic » #TeamKimberly: Battle Pairings..

1527 days 19 hours ago
Jameslu
#TeamKimberly:
- Billy Gilman (Brandonh1)
- Sam Smith (moviedude)
- Amber Riley (Glambert_Icon)
- Bella Paige (J4ckWilko)
- Jennifer Hudson (jfaia)
- Rose Short (Brandonh1)

Kimberly will announce her Battle Pairings shortly!

Reminder: You can not mail your coach for song choice advice this round, they will tell you what they want from you when they announce their pairings.
DEADLINE: 11 April 2020, Saturday, by 4pm EST.
1527 days 16 hours ago
Rubes
Hello all and welcome to the battle rounds on #TeamKimberly! I am so excited to have you all on my team and remember I turned for each and every one of you because I saw something special in you so I want to see that shine that I saw in the audition, here as well! Now onto the  pairings!

Battle Pairings:

Battle #1: Billy Gilman vs Sam Smith
I mean you guys are both my male vocalists and I feel like I only want 1 to move forward on my team! I know for a fact that both of you can really sing so for this battle I’m just looking for that powerful performance that really just speaks to me! Billy, you had a great audition but I don’t just want great, I want amazing! And Sam, none of the judges were really impressed with your audition as it was kind of laid back, it felt like you were holding back so I want you to really sing like your life depends on it, give me some vocals!

Battle #2: Amber Riley vs Jennifer Hudson

Oh chile this is gone be goooooooood! My two vocal powerhouses that can belt the house down! I know what both of you are capable of because you both have crazy crazy ranges! In your auditions you really focused on emoting and I really want you both to push the vocals even further. Amber your audition felt like you were holding back so really just let loose and give me a vocally powerful performance! And Jennifer your audition was strong but got a little boring so I need you to keep up the energy throughout the performance and I just really want to hear you sang the house down! This is gonna be one hell of a belting battle ladies and gentlemen!

Battle #3: Bella Paige vs Rose Short

You were my odd ones out if I’m being completely honest but I don’t think you guys make a good match! In your auditions I really felt the emotion through your performances which made me press my button which I love! This time around I need you to really show me what you’ve got! Bella you sang Praying and really killed it so I want this battle to be fun and not necessarily upbeat but I just want to get my life through your performance! And Rose same with you I really want you to give me a more fun performance, something that’s sassy and makes me want to dance because I know you’ve got it in you!

Good luck everyone and I can’t wait to see what ya’ll bring to these battle rounds!
- Kimberly <3
1527 days 14 hours ago
moviedude

Sam Smith
"Writings on the Wall"
1527 days 12 hours ago
Glambert_Icon
She has amazing vocals in this sorry for the fuzzy video but damn can she sannng

"Stone Cold"
Amber Riley
1527 days 5 hours ago
Brandonh1
Rose Short: "What Have You Done For Me Lately"

1527 days 5 hours ago
jfaia
Jennifer Hudson

1527 days 4 hours ago
Jameslu
STILL TO POST:
- Bella Paige (J4ckWilko)
1527 days ago
moviedude
Replacement video for Sam Smith
“Lay Me Down”
https://youtu.be/0kemI20dYWw
1526 days 22 hours ago
J4ckWilko
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2EGfquzl7uU

I am sorry I ain’t put much effort in. I just ain’t feeling well at all
1526 days 19 hours ago
Jameslu
ALL POSTED!

open group

The Voice! - Winners At War 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!