This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Audition 55: Rose Short

Topic » Audition 55: Rose Short

1530 days 16 hours ago
Jameslu
Rose Short "Preach"
1530 days 15 hours ago
NicoleF
*slams button*

The true winner of S17 of The Voice and that's on periodt! You did that song better than John Legend himself. The power and control within your dope low range is so incredible. The amount of power and control throughout the WHOLE range of your voice, though, is simply incredible! Those runs had me shook! There is so much soul and passion and emotion that flows effortlessly out of you when you perform and you can easily win this competition and it would be such a huge, great honor if you would choose #TeamEddie to guide you on your path to victory!
1529 days 21 hours ago
Rubes
*SLAMS BUTTON INSTANTLY*

https://66.media.tumblr.com/9728443cf4b1044d2b6fe847d707fa37/tumblr_odo4w8gWRG1r5lqijo1_500.gif

*STANDING OVATION*
https://media.giphy.com/media/xThtaw9J9JyFEavkw8/giphy.gif
https://media.giphy.com/media/SOCqFxNasi5pK/giphy.gif

YASSSS ROSE SANGGG!! I used Gwen gifs because you 100000% should have won on Team Gwen over Katie, Ricky and Jake combined! You are such a star and you are my second favourite The Voice contestant behind Brooke Simpson like you are that amazing honestly! This is so funny to me Brandon because back in Season 7 of this we got all the way to the finale with Rose and I was playing as Rose and you were a fantastic coach and we should have won in my opinion but now THE ROLES ARE REVERSED!! I think that’s so funny and if we could make the finale back in season 7 I 1000% believe that ME AND YOU TOGETHER can win this whole thing! Honestly Rose when you applied I literally screamed like I even told Aili James that I was so happy you applied and have been keeping my last spot/turn open for you because I am NOT LOSING YOU TO EDDIE at all!! No way is that happening! I hope you know how much I love you and your voice Rose and join #TeamKimberly because that’s where you belong and that’s where you can win this whole thing. Please come on I know we can do this!
1529 days 20 hours ago
tswiftlover13
*doesn't press*

The others can have you cause I am not a fan of yours at all.
1528 days 15 hours ago
Jameslu
Congratulations Rose Short!!!
You have turned 2 chairs!

It's now time to pick your coach.
1528 days 15 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Excited to see who Brandon will pick!
1528 days 15 hours ago
Jameslu
I know Kimberly will be devastated if she doesn't get Rose, she mailed me in excitement as soon as Brandon posted lol.
1528 days 15 hours ago
tswiftlover13
I can tell but her comments she is obsessed with rose! In the best way possible too
1528 days 15 hours ago
Jameslu
For sure! She's very passionate about Rose!
1528 days 15 hours ago
Brandonh1
Thank you both, I feel like it is a huge risk having two acts on one team even with having two on Aili's since only two will make the lives, but I feel like I have to go with Kimberly, so I choose #TeamKimberly for the sake of Rose's longevity. I am soo sorry Eddie :(
1528 days 15 hours ago
Jameslu
Congratulations Kimberly!!!
Rose Short is on #TeamKimberly!!!

#TeamKimberly is now FULL!
1528 days 15 hours ago
Jameslu
*claps for Kimberly*
Girl you gonna turn it out with Rose!
1528 days 15 hours ago
Brandonh1
I probably just made a mistake as far as Billy is concerned as Kimberlys 2 in the Live Show will probably be Jennifer and Rose.
1528 days 15 hours ago
tswiftlover13
*clasps for Kimberly* you will do wonders with rose. Better than I would have lol
1528 days 13 hours ago
Rubes
OMG YESSSS!!!!!
1528 days 13 hours ago
Rubes
Oh and....MY TEAM IS FULL!

open group

The Voice! - Winners At War 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!