This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Audition 49: Jennifer Hudson

Topic » Audition 49: Jennifer Hudson

1530 days 17 hours ago
Jameslu
Jennifer Hudson "Hallelujah"
1530 days 16 hours ago
NicoleF
*doesn't press*

You obviously have the voice but there's such a thing as oversinging, and this is coming from the Christina Aguilera fan, but this was just oversung to the point of no end. I considered pressing but then it kept going and it felt very exaggerated and over the top and overwhelming and none of that in a good way. You have potential, but this performance was TOO much.
1529 days 22 hours ago
Rubes
*SLAMS BUTTOK INSTANTLY*

*STANDING OVATION AND SNATCHES EDDIE’S SHOES AND THROWS THEM ON STAGE*

JENNIFER FRICKING HUDSON YOU BETTER SANG!!! You can literally sing your face off every damn time! This performance was outstanding Jennifer and oh my god do not get me started on how badly I want and need you on my team! JHUD YOU ARE LITERALLY MY FAVOURITE SINGER IN THE WORLD!!! I just think your voice is incredible and I would be truly honoured to work with such an amazing talent like yourself! I have even participated in this show as Jennifer like 2 or 3 armies so I know all of your performances and which ones are your best and can get you your tightly fully deserved win this season! It’s about time you won JHud! Like I have never been more passionate about an artist ever because you are my favourite artist and therefore I need you! If Drake or Taylor dare try and challenge me on this one I will rip their heads off and get kicked off the show but I don’t care because that how badly I fucking want you! Please join #TeamKimberly so that I can coach you on your winners journey this season!
1529 days 21 hours ago
tswiftlover13
*doesn't press*

Kimberly will be a bigger fan of yours than I could ever be! So congrats on making it on the show.
1528 days 16 hours ago
Jameslu
Congratulations Jennifer Hudson!!!
You have turned 1 chair!

Jennifer Hudson is on #TeamKimberly!
1528 days 13 hours ago
jfaia
Yes ! Thank you, I´m happy to be part of #TeamKimberly

open group

The Voice! - Winners At War 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!