This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Audition 48: Ariana Grande

Topic » Audition 48: Ariana Grande

1530 days 18 hours ago
Jameslu
Ariana Grande "The Wizard And I"
1530 days 17 hours ago
NicoleF
*slams button and stands on chair*

Yes! Ugh you were the one outside of MaKenzie that I went to Aili James about how excited I was to see audition. I have been waiting eagerly to snatch you up! As a fellow Arianator, I think she's amazing and the voice of our generation and she's uber talented and her range is incredible and she's going to be a future legend and all the above and I have all her songs on all of my playlists! I need to stop fangirling but omg she's such a queen! ^_^

On this performance, it's one of my favorites and I used it when I played as Ariana a couple seasons back and it got me through the battle rounds! It's an amazing side of Ariana. Her control throughout this performance is insane and the vocal heights she reaches are amazing! Also the amount of support she has in this performance is some of her best, which should be a shock to no one since she originated from a Broadway background. The overall wow factor was there and you definitely gave a lot of 'oomph' in that performance! Stellar!

Anyways, I think it's pretty obvious from my fangirling that I will FIGHT not only for you to be on #TeamEddie but I'll also FIGHT to make sure you go as far as possible and, hopefully, win this whole competition! Queen!
1529 days 23 hours ago
Rubes
*is close to pressing button but the performance finishes before I can*

Ariana I do really LOVE your voice! Especially in this performance! But I’m just not a huge fan of many of your live performances (those that I’ve seen anyways) and so yeah Eddie can have you!
1529 days 22 hours ago
tswiftlover13
*doesn't press button*

I am most likely going to get murdered by Eddie for saying this but In all honesty this song choice was god awful,  And I agree with Kimberly in the fact that I have seen all of your live performances and sorry to say I am more of a fan of your studio albums.
1528 days 17 hours ago
Jameslu
Congratulations Ariana Grande!!!
You have turned 1 chair!

Ariana Grande is on #TeamEddie!
1528 days 14 hours ago
jfaia
Yay !! Thank you for believing in me *hugs*

open group

The Voice! - Winners At War 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!