This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S9] Playoffs: Performances & Results!

Topic » [S9] Playoffs: Performances..

1498 days 5 hours ago
Jameslu
Carrie Underwood “Alone”

Aili James: *standing ovation and fist pumps the air repeatedly* CARRIE! WOWOWOWOOWOW! YOU SHOWED UP TONIGHT GIRL! This is your best performance, PERIODT! Your voice is so strong and powerful in this and OMG YOU’RE MAKING THIS DECISION OF MINE SUPER HARD. You gave it your all tonight and wow I am speechless, absolutely amazing Carrie!
1498 days 5 hours ago
Jameslu
Beyonce “Love on Top”

Aili James: *standing ovation and stands and dances along* Wow! Beyonce! You made this performance really fun and enjoyable to watch and you SANG! I love how effortless your voice is and it just really shows what a pro you are! I do think your other cover of “Love on Top” is stronger but this was good but you’re up against some tough competition tonight but you DELIVERED!
1498 days 5 hours ago
Jameslu
Jess & Matt “Do You Remember”

Aili James: *standing ovation* THIS IS EXACTLY WHY I STOLE YOU! You guys were so sexy on stage tonight and delivered some really good vocals! This was a very sensual performance and I enjoyed that and was living in the moment but I’m worried when I compare you to the rest of the team.
1498 days 5 hours ago
Jameslu
Emily Middlemas “Mad World”

Aili James: *standing ovation with chills down my spine* MY GOD EMILY! THIS WAS SO FREAKING SCARY AND HAUNTING BUT ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! You upped your game tonight and delivered one of your best performances to date! Like you took me on a complete journey here and it really made me feel every word you said, this was just amazing Emily, definitely making my decision tonight extra hard!
1498 days 4 hours ago
Jameslu
Next is #TeamDrake!
1498 days 4 hours ago
Jameslu
Boyce Avenue “Rolling In The Deep”

Drake: *claps* I like how you kinda turned this into a country song, I think honestly but it was really fun and I couldn't help jam along because it just seemed like you were really giving it in this performance. My only critique is that I was hoping for some more power that the original song asks for and I just didn't really get that, however this was a solid performance and I think you are in strong contending for the lives.
1498 days 4 hours ago
Jameslu
Rachael Hawnt “Alone”

Drake: *Standing ovation* Holy fuck Racheal each week you keep surprising me more and more which how much you can actually deliver a song. Like this song was such a strong performance from you vocally, and you were just really bringing that raw emotion that song was detailing. You remind me so much of Brittany J. Smith (who needs to audition for this show it's been forever) and I'm just so impressed with you right now this is going to be a tough decision oh my god.
1498 days 4 hours ago
Jameslu
Leah McFall “Loving You”

Drake: Wow you vocals are really insane and it's just really pleasant and nice to hear it in this performance. You were really giving it your all and you just were bringing it in this performance. God this is not an easy decisions and you made it a lot harder by just being so good and like I think is the strong playoff I have seen from my team and like I really don't know what to do.
1498 days 4 hours ago
Jameslu
We McDonald “No More Drama”
https://www.metatube.com/en/videos/324430/The-Voice-2016-Knockout-We-McDonald-No-More-Drama/

Drake: *STANDING OVATION AND THROWS SHOES* HOLY FUCK WE YOU  JUST FUCKING SHOWED ME WHY I SHOULD HAVE STOLEN YOU. OH my fucking god that was utterly fantastic and like I'm speechless on how much you put into this I literally have chills down my arms and it was just such a strong performance oh my god. I'm literally speechless like you were just giving me soul and emotion and just completely rocked one of my favorite Mary J. Blige songs like really good job.
1498 days 4 hours ago
Jameslu
Next is #TeamEddie!
1498 days 4 hours ago
Jameslu
Shellyann “Someone You Loved”
.be

Eddie: *smiles* I honestly am kind of regretting choosing you over Christina. I went back and forth a lot on your battle, more than any other, and this performance went back to your audition's level of talent. The vocals were present and you hit some good notes but I couldn't enjoy a single second of it because you stopped to take a breath every 2 notes to the point where I became more concerned about your health than about your singing.
1498 days 4 hours ago
Jameslu
Sasha Allen “Oh! Darling”

Eddie: *standing ovation and throws shoes* Bitch! Biiiiiiiiiitch!!!!! You tore it up! We really were like "give us your best" and you were like "ha, watch out!" This performance had so much depth and emotion and...just PASSION...SO MUCH PASSION behind it. The growls!!! I got chills from them. I love that the first half of the song was very subdued to show the beauty within your regular singing and then kicking it into high gear the second half to knock the socks off of everyone. Amazing job!
1498 days 4 hours ago
Jameslu
Justin Jesso “Stargazing”

Eddie: *standing ovation* Talk about putting all your emotion into one performance. I truly felt, through hearing you sing, that you were fighting for your life. The chorus, specifically, was just a stunning display of vocal ability. I was just mesmerized throughout the whole song. I felt every ounce of passion exuded throughout each note. Your dynamic usage, although minor, is very underrated and you really know how to use it well. This was a great display to show me everything you have in your plea to make top 12! Great job!
1498 days 4 hours ago
Jameslu
Chevel Shepherd"Grandpa (Tell Me 'Bout the Good Old Days)"

Eddie: *standing ovation* Oh Chevel. You literally are so innocent and you exude that innocence through your voice and makes everything you touch vocally feel so pure and good. I could sway my head to you constantly. Your tone is always very consistent and beautiful and you have this stage presence to you that is just infectious. I would've liked just a little more 'oomph' but I loved the overall result still regardless. You made sure to give me a tough decision and I love and hate that at the same time. Great job tonight!
1498 days 4 hours ago
Jameslu
Finally, it’s #TeamJack!

open group

The Voice! - Winners At War 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!