This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S7] Playoffs: Performances & Results!

Topic » [S7] Playoffs: Performances..

1564 days 19 hours ago
Jameslu
That's Jessie J everyone, give her a round of applause!
1564 days 19 hours ago
Jameslu
First up is Team Aili James!
1564 days 19 hours ago
Jameslu
Kelly Clarkson “Piece By Piece”

Aili James:

*standing ovation with tears in eyes* Kelly….I am just speechless and an emotional wreck right now. You were so emotional in this performance that it really got to me, I have to say though that your voice wasn’t the strongest that’s it been but it was a really strong performance and being pregnant and singing such an emotional song is brave, well done Kelly.
1564 days 19 hours ago
Jameslu
Ariana Grande “I Believe in You and Me”

Aili James:

*stands and claps* Now, I hate comparing artists, but MaKenzie Thomas put this song to rest. I admire the fact that you sang it in acapella and delivered a pretty good job but I do feel vocally you are a bit weaker than the rest of my team but there’s something I really like about you Ariana, you are very diverse and keep changing it up each week!
1564 days 19 hours ago
Jameslu
Sheena McHugh “Toca’s Miracle”

Aili James:

*standing ovation* At first, seeing your song choice, I was a little worried and that starting didn’t do anything for me, but it got way better as it went on because you got more into the performance and completely killed it tonight! I feel out of all the performances you’ve delivered so far though, this is by far your weakest performance.
1564 days 19 hours ago
Jameslu
Samantha Harvey “Supermarket Flowers”

Aili James:

*standing ovation with tears in eyes* Wow! This is another emotional performance by you and Samantha you really are the biggest surprise to me as your voice is just so damn beautiful and your accent makes your voice all the more sexier and this performance really touched my heart because the meaning behind the song is so emotional and you delivered tonight Samantha, I enjoyed this performance a lot. You’re really making it hard for me.
1564 days 19 hours ago
Jameslu
Hannah Huston “Say You Love Me”
https://www.metatube.com/en/videos/305303/The-Voice-USA-2016-Hannah-Huston-Say-You-Love-Me-Top-9/

Aili James:

*standing ovation and throws shoes* MY GOD HANNAH! This was absolutely fantastic! Your voice was so beautiful and stunning throughout this performance, you have been delivering amazing performances throughout the season and I am so proud I got to work with you, you are a true talent!
1564 days 19 hours ago
Jameslu
Jennifer Hudson “Hallelujah”

Aili James:

*STANDING OVATION AND THROWS SHOES* YOU BETTA SANG JENNIFER! This was a MOMENT! This just blew me away but I do have to say you do strip the song down really slow and make it longer but it does focus more on your vocals in that way but yeah just be a little weary on not stripping performances too much as when it’s drawn out, it can get boring after a while, but good job JHud!
1564 days 19 hours ago
Jameslu
Next is Team Brandon!
1564 days 19 hours ago
Jameslu
Carrie Underwood “How Great Thou Art”

Brandon:

Carrie, This is your best performance yet. This performance for you just seemed so effortless, we all know what you are capable of doing and you just reminded us with this performance. I do still believe you have the potential to win this entire thing and bringing performances like that there is no doubt in my mind that you can win this entire thing.
1564 days 19 hours ago
Jameslu
Brian Justin Crum “Everybody Wants To Rule The World”

Brandon:

At first I was like “What is this?” But then seconds later there’s the power that we all know you possess. You have so much potential and I’ve seen that potential since the very beginning great job!
1564 days 19 hours ago
Jameslu
Daneliya Tuleshova “Spectrum”

Brandon:

You are so young and possess so much power that blows my mind each time I watch your performances. Daneliya, each week you continue to raise the bar and I enjoyed this performance.
1564 days 19 hours ago
Jameslu
Dalton Harris “California Dreamin”

Brandon:

Dalton, You are a star and with this performance, you just showed me and hopefully everyone else that you are a force here in this competition. You can hit notes that very little are capable of hitting and you do it with ease. It was great to watch your performance!
1564 days 19 hours ago
Jameslu
Megan McKenna “Stronger”

Brandon:

Megan, It’s like you put your all into each performance each week. I like that you performed with so much power and so much passion so great job Megan!
1564 days 19 hours ago
Jameslu
Rose Short “Big White Room”

Brandon:

I probably say this each time that you perform but it doesn’t matter I'll say it each week that you perform. What can’t Rose Short sing? Rose it’s like any genre, any artist, any song you take it on and you put your spin on it and make it a classic so great job once again!

open group

The Voice! - Winners At War 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!