This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#TeamDrake: Battle 5 - Kymberli Joye vs. Avery Wilson

Topic » #TeamDrake: Battle 5 -..

1578 days 15 hours ago
Jameslu
Kymberli Joye "Diamonds"

Avery Wilson "Hello"
1578 days 12 hours ago
spinfur
Kimberli Joye - I am so amazed by this performance I'm just like did not expect this performance from you, and in a good way. Like it's hard tackling this song because it's so repetitive but you were able to do it and make it yours. I'm honestly so shocked because this was so good and I just love it.

Avery Wilson - There was a few shaky bits in this, and I think a majority of them was when you flipped to your falsetto because it sounded like a voice crack and it didn't seem smooth. Also you really need to chill on those runs because I don't like singers who just do the song as one continuous run. I need more like connection, emotion, and not just vocal gymnastics. You were focused on the vocals and not much on the song itself which is disappointing.

The winner of this battle
Kimberli Joye!

Avery I see potential in you but you need to stop being a vocal gymnast and giving us raw and emotional performances next time I see you.
1578 days 12 hours ago
Jameslu
Congratulations Kymberli Joye!!!
You have won this Battle!
1578 days 12 hours ago
Jameslu
Coaches, Avery Wilson is now available for a Steal!
1578 days 6 hours ago
Rubes
Thank you for picking Kymberli Drake!

open group

The Voice! - Winners At War 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!