This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#TeamAiliJames: Battle 3 - Candice Boyd vs. James Graham

Topic » #TeamAiliJames: Battle 3 -..

1578 days 2 hours ago
Jameslu
Candice Boyd "Love"
.be

James Graham "Without You"
1578 days 1 hour ago
nateclove
Omg how are ya'll gonna choose they sang so similarly
1577 days 23 hours ago
Jameslu
Aili James:

Candice Boyd - *stands and claps* My God! You are the Queen of Song Choice! This was another fantastic song for your voice as I am start to see the RnB vibes coming out and I am living for it as it's just exceptional. You keep impressing me and honestly I am so glad to have you on my team as I am in love with your gorgeous tone.

James Graham - *stands and claps* Oh Gosh! You are now the King of Song Choice! This was such a good song choice for your voice but I do have to say sometimes your facial expressions just off-put me. But your voice is so insanely talented and it's so unique and warm. This was such a good cover and you really impressed me tonight!

Damn. I hate this part because both of you are so talented and I really hope the loser gets stolen! I have made my decision and the winner of this battle is
Candice Boyd!!!

James, you are a star and I hope someone steals you!
1577 days 23 hours ago
Jameslu
Congratulations Candice Boyd!!!
You have won this Battle!
1577 days 23 hours ago
Jameslu
Coaches, James Graham is now available for a Steal!
1577 days 22 hours ago
spinfur
*SLAMS steal button*

James I pressed for you in the lives and I'm pressing for you again because I know how much you can give and Aili made a mistake letting you go because you are just a powerhouse! I really hope you see that #TeamDrake is your proper home and I can keep you around to an eventual win because that's what you deserve!
1577 days 22 hours ago
spinfur
I mean the auditions not the lives but now you know I have the lives on my mind ;)
1577 days 22 hours ago
Brandonh1
*Slams Button*

James, You are phenomenal I have no idea why Aili let you go but I would love to have you on #TeamBrandon. I feel like together we can work together each week to figure out which performance is best and do that until we reach the finale. I hope you choose to join #TeamBrandon!
1577 days 22 hours ago
spinfur
NO BRANDON DONT YOU DARE
*gets out of my chair and blocks Brandon*
James you know the right choice come on!
1577 days 22 hours ago
Brandonh1
LOLLLLL I want him too haha not like that but on my team you know
1577 days 22 hours ago
Jameslu
I love that y'all are fighting over James, he absolutely deserves to be stolen!
1577 days 22 hours ago
spinfur
I will physically fight over him XD
1577 days 22 hours ago
Brandonh1
https://media.giphy.com/media/2A8wFqo5ofTmWA1W3C/giphy.gif
1577 days 22 hours ago
Jameslu
QUEEN ALI CALDWELL HAS SPOKEN.

FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT!
1577 days 22 hours ago
Kgamer2218
Allie broke my heart
https://media0.giphy.com/media/k81IIdYfcDNncHiphW/giphy.gif
BUT THIS FIGHTING I'LL CONTINUE WATCHING WHILE EATING POPCORN and make my decision in 9000 years
https://media.giphy.com/media/nbeHtrdQVCEdmDr7zs/giphy.gif
1577 days 21 hours ago
Jameslu
(you still have to wait till Michael decides if he wants to get in on the action)

open group

The Voice! - Winners At War 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!