This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Audition 47: J.Fla

Topic » Audition 47: J.Fla

1602 days 22 hours ago
Jameslu
J.Fla "Alive"
1602 days 12 hours ago
stuartlittle16
*presses button*

I actually really love this audition. I love your voice and its just something new. I think it would be exciting to have you on my team and I think you could end up surprising people this season. Pick #TeamMichael
1602 days 10 hours ago
Brandonh1
*Doesn't Press Button*

I agree with Michael you are very unique and bring something new to this competition. I have three spots left so I have to be a little selective but he turned for you so you're in which great!
1602 days 1 hour ago
spinfur
*presses button*
I think with how unique your voice is, song choice is going to play a huge key into your path to this competition but you completely dominated a Sia song which is not an easy feat to do. Like I was waiting until you got to the chorus and I could tell you were putting you all into it so I would love it if you joined #TeamDrake because I think you could have what it takes to really be a dark horse in this competition.
1602 days ago
Jameslu
Congratulations J.Fla!
You have turned 2 chairs!

It is time to pick your coach.
1601 days 21 hours ago
Kgamer2218
After a very tough decision i would like to join #TEAMDRAKE
1601 days 21 hours ago
Jameslu
Congratulations Drake!

J.Fla is on #TeamDrake!

open group

The Voice! - Winners At War 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!