This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Audition 41: James Graham

Topic » Audition 41: James Graham

1593 days 17 hours ago
Jameslu
James Graham "A Song For You"
1593 days 6 hours ago
stuartlittle16
*doesnt press button*
1592 days 23 hours ago
Brandonh1
*Press Button*

My team so far is dominated with talented females and I would love to get another male on my team
1592 days 20 hours ago
Jameslu
*presses button*

OOOOOH ISN'T THAT VOICE SEXY! You had so much power and sang this so song so perfectly. You delivered your notes so good and it blew me away. Really could be a force to be reckoned with. I really loved your falsetto and hope to see more of it in the later stages because you're a strong contender in this game!
1592 days 18 hours ago
spinfur
*SLAMS BUTTON*
I need a male voice on my team and I just love how you singing this song becuase you were just giving it your all! It's absolutely beautiful and I believe in you so much so I really hope you pick #TeamDrake because I really need a strong male voice and you are that strong male voice
1592 days 17 hours ago
Jameslu
Congratulations James Graham!
You have turned 3 chairs!

It is time to pick your coach.
1592 days 17 hours ago
Kgamer2218
Well this was a really had decision but I'm gonna decide to go with #TEAMAILIJAMES cause I heard we get free McDonald's.
1592 days 16 hours ago
Jameslu
Congratulations Aili James!

James Graham is on #TeamAiliJames!
1592 days 16 hours ago
Jameslu
Also with the addition of James Graham, #TeamAiliJames is now FULL!

open group

The Voice! - Winners At War 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!