This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Cross Battle 10 - Christina Grimmie vs Anthony Riley

Topic » Cross Battle 10 - Christina..

1633 days 9 hours ago
Jameslu
Christina Grimmie (Brandonh1) "Hold On, We're Going Home"

Anthony Riley (wwecmw) "Unchained Melody"
.be
1632 days 18 hours ago
Jameslu
Christina Grimmie - *standing ovation with tears in eyes looking like a proud mama* Christina, your voice is just so mesmerizing, like watching you perform I get lost in your amazing vocals and just want more and more because you are so talented and that is shown here tonight, stellar, you're an icon!

Anthony Riley - Not a bad performance but definitely compared to your audition, a little subpar....I feel you have a really good soul voice though and good luck.

The winner for me is
Christina Grimmie!
1632 days 10 hours ago
stuartlittle16
The winner for me is ......
Christina Grimmie!
1632 days 9 hours ago
spinfur
My winner is Anthony
1632 days 8 hours ago
ryan5676
Christina Grimmie – Oh baby I am in love with this performance that is tugging at my heartstrings as your voice was simply amazing moving me to tears, but the ending did feel out of place.

Anthony Riley – This was good to hear, and you got a strong voice and you were having a great time out there, but it did feel weak not showing that much of what you can do.

From these performances I noticed flaws but a lot of potential moving forward but based on this battle one Artist really showed me that they can go far in this competition.

The Winner of the Battle is
Christina Grimmie!!!!!
1632 days 8 hours ago
Jameslu
Congratulations CHRISTINA GRIMMIE!!!
You have won this Cross Battle!!!

Unfortunately Anthony Riley has been eliminated.
1632 days 8 hours ago
Jameslu
Aili James: *runs up and hugs Christina* so so proud of you girl!

open group

The Voice! - Winners At War 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!