This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Cross Battle 6 - We McDonald vs MaKenzie Thomas

Topic » Cross Battle 6 - We McDonald..

1632 days 7 hours ago
Jameslu
We McDonald (nateclove) "For Once In My Life"
.be

MaKenzie Thomas (NicoleF) "I Believe in You and Me"
1631 days 15 hours ago
Jameslu
We McDonald - Firstly you look absolutely stunning tonight We! I just felt this song choice may have not been right for this stage in the competition as it was very boring at times due to you having to stay in the same key and not do anything interesting, but I have to say your vocals are incredible just song choice.

MaKenzie Thomas - *STANDING OVATION AND THROWS SHOES ALONG WITH JHUD & KELLY* WHAT?! I MEAN WHAT?! That voice?! Your vocal control and that range is amazing! You can take me to church any day of the week sister because YOU BETTA SANG MAKENZIE!!! Your voice is astonishing and this performance was so strong and you really gained a lot of power in the middle of the song and SLAYED till the end!

The winner for me is
MaKenzie Thomas!
1631 days 8 hours ago
stuartlittle16
We Mcdonald - I think your voice is incredible and it was actually amazing during your performance. I don’t know what James is talking about because I wasnt bored with your performance and I think you showed everyone you can do anything with your voice

MaKenzie Thomas - Why didn’t you pick me as your coach !! Your vocals are insane and I would of threw shoes as well if I was wearing any. Amazing job well done and if you make it through, I’m excited what you bring next.

The winner for me is ..
MaKenzie Thomas!
1631 days 8 hours ago
nateclove
:(
1631 days 6 hours ago
spinfur
MaKenzie youre a winner baby!
1631 days 6 hours ago
Jameslu
That's enough votes!
With 3 votes, the winner of this Cross Battle is MAKENZIE THOMAS!!!

Unfortunately, this means We McDonald has been eliminated.
1631 days 6 hours ago
Jameslu
Aili James: *runs up and hugs MaKenzie* GIRL I NEVER DOUBTED YOU FOR A SECOND. You're a star!
1631 days 6 hours ago
nateclove
Not We being eliminated in the cross battles again RIP

open group

The Voice! - Winners At War 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!