This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Cross Battle 4 - Chynna Taylor vs Jesse Teinaki

Topic » Cross Battle 4 - Chynna Taylor..

1632 days 17 hours ago
Jameslu
Chynna Taylor (Ajbbsuperfan)  "California Dreamin"

Jesse Teinaki (nahuelaqua300) "Nice & Slow"
1632 days 1 hour ago
Jameslu
Chynna Taylor - *STANDING OVATION* Absolutely breathtaking voice! This has to be your best performance so far and you really hit it outta the park, what an amazing performance and I so proud of you Chynna!

Jesse Teinaiki - My only problem is I sense the use of autotune in this performance and it just ruined the performance for me, you had a good audition but this performance just ain't it.

The winner for me is
Chynna Taylor!
1631 days 18 hours ago
stuartlittle16
Chynna Taylor - You gave me chills during the beginning of your performance and I think if you keep singing like this we could end up seeing you at the finale. Amazing job

Jesse Teinaiki - I have to agree with James in that the performance was like to modified if that makes sense. Like you have a great voice but I wish it was just your raw vocals.

The winner for me is .
Chynna Taylor!
1631 days 17 hours ago
nahuelaqua300
It's just that I almost never find songs of him in good quality. (In Live)
1631 days 16 hours ago
spinfur
Well my vote doesnt matter but im going Jesse
1631 days 16 hours ago
ryan5676
Chynna Taylor – You are out here rocking the stage with that energy which you are really giving as I like your vocals as you have ranges but at moments you fell in the background.

Jesse Teinaki – I can see that you are trying with your vocals, but it didn’t lift the performance up being at a slower pace and I wanted to see you go to another level and not stuck at the bottom.

After watching both I got to save the Artist which managed to give a performance that was honestly worth watching compared to the other Artist.

The Winner of the Battle is
Chynna Taylor!!!!!
1631 days 16 hours ago
Jameslu
Congratulations CHYNNA TAYLOR!!!
You have won this Cross Battle!!!

Unfortunately Jesse Teinaki has been eliminated.
1631 days 16 hours ago
Jameslu
Aili James: *runs up and hugs Chynna* YOU DID IT GIRL!
1631 days 11 hours ago
Ajbbsuperfan
Chynna: *huge you back* YASSSS

open group

The Voice! - Winners At War 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!