This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Cross Battle 3 - Leah McFall vs Loic Nottet

Topic » Cross Battle 3 - Leah McFall..

1633 days 4 hours ago
Jameslu
Leah McFall (adamslater19) "Loving You"

Loic Nottet (LaCroix) "Million Eyes"
1632 days 12 hours ago
Jameslu
Leah McFall - *STANDING OVATION & THROWS SHOES* What a UNIQUE AND QUIRKY voice you got there! This performance was just STUNNING and your voice is one of my favorites in this competition. Leah, you are a serious force to be reckoned with.

Loic Nottet - Sorry your singing style just isn't my type, it's weird and not in a good way, it was sounding grating at times and I'm sorry it's just too weird for me.

The winner of this battle for me is
Leah McFall!!!
1632 days 5 hours ago
stuartlittle16
I’m just gonna get straight to it....

The winner for me is
Leah McFall!!!

I’m so glad you decided to choose me as your coach and I think if you survive this battle you can win this whole competition!
1632 days 5 hours ago
adamslater19
*Leah nods* Thank you coaches
1632 days 3 hours ago
spinfur
My winner is Loic
1632 days 3 hours ago
ryan5676
Leah McFall - *standing ovation* Now that is as close to perfection that you can get as those high notes are unbelievable and you sold it tonight with how much energy you put into it.

Loic Nottet – Look you do have good vocals but listening with this song it just didn’t shine with those high notes being not the best and I guess it was the song choice which let you down.

Now this is a landslide victory as it isn’t close so I’m saving the Artist who wowed me and could honestly go all the way if they can keep this up.

The Winner of the Battle is
Leah McFall!!!!!
1632 days 3 hours ago
Jameslu
Congratulations LEAH MCFALL!!!
You have won this Cross Battle!!!

Unfortunately Loic Nottet has been eliminated.
1632 days 2 hours ago
adamslater19
Thank you so much Coaches

open group

The Voice! - Winners At War 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!