This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S4] Top 10 Performances & Results!

Topic » [S4] Top 10 Performances &..

1655 days 16 hours ago
Jameslu
1655 days 16 hours ago
Jameslu
Good evening everyone and welcome to the Top 10 Live Show!
1655 days 16 hours ago
Jameslu
Let’s welcome our judges!
1655 days 16 hours ago
Jameslu
Aili James!

Kimberly!

Michael!

Ryan!

Drake!
1655 days 16 hours ago
Jameslu
Let’s welcome out first guest performance!
1655 days 16 hours ago
Jameslu
Guest Performance: Marina Chello & Ricky Duran “Valerie”
1655 days 16 hours ago
ryan5676
Here!
1655 days 16 hours ago
Jameslu
Note: Kimberly did not send in her comments or scores in time so her scores are reflected as an average of the other 3 scores.
1655 days 16 hours ago
Jameslu
First up, from #TeamKimberly is Adam Lambert!
1655 days 16 hours ago
Jameslu
Adam Lambert “Believe”
1655 days 16 hours ago
Jameslu
Aili James: Now this was a better performance Adam! I have to say you started off real strong and then took a dip but got back eventually and then that HIGH NOTE CAME and it was pure joy! You have such a confidence when you sing and I love it, you did better tonight Adam, just want to see you maintain that power throughout the song.
1655 days 16 hours ago
Jameslu
Michael: Ok Im not gonna lie I was a bit disappointed because I wanted you to give us another amazing performance to watch. But this was a different side to you that I enjoyed and it was beautiful to hear you sing this song. For me personally it was a bit boring to watch at times.
1655 days 16 hours ago
Jameslu
Ryan: This is oh so gentle and you are pulling some heartstrings with this as it was really good, but it also didn’t have power to it. I have to say that you reinvent this song and made it  touching ballad and it sounds good to hear it but I wanted to see those power vocals that would have pushed this performance up more but I have to say that it was touching to watch.
1655 days 16 hours ago
Jameslu
Drake: This was honestly a very beautiful performance Adam, and I think it shows a different side of your because usually you do these punk rock or just plain rock songs that give you a very active side, but this really shows your passive ability and just your ability to sing a nice and emotional song like this one. Like I could see in your face that you were really connecting with the song, I just think maybe you could push it with you voice if I’m being honest. Like I don’t know there wasn’t that flair I hear in your voice that you usually show but it really is a good performance. I just, I really don’t know just something felt missing in this performance, but it is a strong showing from you so good job with this song.
1655 days 16 hours ago
aria_grande
I feel Adele could get top with this performance today
1655 days 16 hours ago
Jameslu
Scores:

Aili James: 8!
Michael: 8!
Ryan: 6!
Drake: 8!

Total: 30/40

open group

The Voice! - Winners At War 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!