This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S4] Top 13 Performances & Results!

Topic » [S4] Top 13 Performances &..

1667 days 20 hours ago
Jameslu
Guest Performance: Kat Hammock “Vienna”
1667 days 20 hours ago
Jameslu
Let’s welcome our first artist from #TeamAiliJames, it’s Jeff Gutt!
1667 days 20 hours ago
Jameslu
Jeff Gutt “Open Arms”
.be
1667 days 20 hours ago
Jameslu
Aili James: *stands and claps* Honestly Jeff you sing and perform with your heart on your sleeve and this was just absolutely fantastic! Your voice is so raspy and rough in the best way possible! I’m so glad we have a Rockstar in this competition and you might just give everyone a run for their money.
1667 days 20 hours ago
Jameslu
Kimberly: This was good Jeff and one of your best so far! Not as good as your cross battle performance but your voice really shined here! I would have liked for a little more energy though.
1667 days 20 hours ago
Jameslu
Michael: You have a cool rocker voice and you sang the song amazingly but personally you didn’t draw me into the performance
1667 days 20 hours ago
Jameslu
Ryan: You deserve to be here after your cross battle, and this was nice as you shown what you are able to do but I felt like a spark was missing from it. I see you power it through with your voice and this was your strength, but I didn’t get that special moment from you that just made this performance seem bland and I want to see that spark from your last performance
1667 days 20 hours ago
Jameslu
Drake: Okay I’m glad I get to finally listen to all the performances and really gauge the talent of everyone who’s left in this competition. Jeff you started off really shaky, I think you were trying to hold back the rasp of your voice, and it really sounded off, I was getting concerned on this performance but once you hit that chorus it was smooth sailing from there on out. I wish you showed a little bit more in the beginning though and you shouldn’t have held back because I could really feel what you were trying to perform when you hit the chorus, but overall it was a solid performance and I bopped my head along to it.
1667 days 20 hours ago
Jameslu
Scores:

Kimberly: 6!
Michael: 7!
Ryan: 5!
Drake: 6!

Total: 24/40
1667 days 20 hours ago
Jameslu
Next up from #TeamRyan it’s Kelly Clarkson!
1667 days 20 hours ago
Jameslu
Kelly Clarkson “Sober”
1667 days 20 hours ago
Jameslu
Aili James: I could tell this was an important song to you. But I worry that due to the emotional connection to the song it affected your voice. It just felt like your voice was holding back and your voice felt restrained. Your breath control was a bit messy too but overall a good job for week 1.
1667 days 20 hours ago
Jameslu
Kimberly: This was ok! I feel like you are still yet to find your place in this competition and I feel you are very middle of the pact most of the time but you have the talent to go all the way girl!
1667 days 20 hours ago
Jameslu
Michael: I never heard of this song before but you were amazing in this performance. Your voice sounds like it would be perfect for a rock type song and I really hope we get to see that one time during the competition
1667 days 20 hours ago
Jameslu
Ryan: *standing ovation* Yeah, I am getting that moment from you signing right here as it was out of this world. Your vocals shined as clearly here and I am glad that I get to hear what you can give as it was amazing and the way you kept on singing shows that you are moving up and people better watch out for you as you are the dark horse of this competition.

open group

The Voice! - Winners At War 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!