This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Cross Battle 12 - Joshua Ledet vs P!NK

Topic » Cross Battle 12 - Joshua Ledet..

1663 days 18 hours ago
Jameslu
Joshua Ledet (DrG2) "I'd Rather Go Blind"
.be

P!NK (Tinkerbelll) "Sober"
.be
1663 days 3 hours ago
Jameslu
Joshua Ledet - *standing ovation* One word: PERFECTION!

P!NK - Eh. This wasn't terrible by any means but it just wasn't you at your best and I feel like you just struggled a little. And you're up against Joshua and Joshua brought the SOUL, sorry girl.

The winner is Joshua Ledet!
1663 days 2 hours ago
Rubes
And Aili James said that P!NK was gonna destroy Joshua I-
1663 days 2 hours ago
Jameslu
That was based on previous performances!
I don't know why P!NK submitted this song...
1663 days 2 hours ago
Rubes
I can’t even view it from my country smh
1663 days 2 hours ago
Jameslu
Ryan knows how to make it available, maybe he'll do it for you when he comes online
1663 days 2 hours ago
Tinkerbelll
Because Stuart told me too
1663 days 1 hour ago
Rubes
Joshua Ledet: *STANDING OVATION AND PULLS STANK FACE* THAT IS HOW YOU DO IT JOSHUA! You are such an incredible vocalist and I just cannot get enough of how talented you are! You sang this song perfected and truly GAVE ME LIFE! Ooooo boy I have chills after that!

P!NK: I cannot view this performance unfortunately:(
But I was going to pick Joshua no matter what anyways so I’m sorry P!NK I think you are an amazing artists though!

My winner is Joshua Ledet!
1663 days 1 hour ago
ryan5676
Joshua Ledet - *standing ovation* This is how you do a performance by giving everything you have and even more as you got the sass and the look to be a fantastic performer and frankly my dear you stole the show as I can't get enough of this.

P!NK - Well it was good with the way you performed out there and you did a great job but it did lack vocals and I can feel like you can do so much better than that and I don't know if you can survive this.

The Winner is Joshua Ledet!!!!!
1663 days 1 hour ago
Jameslu
With 3 votes, Congratulations Joshua Ledet!
You have won this Cross Battle!

Unfortunately P!NK has been eliminated!

open group

The Voice! - Winners At War 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!