This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Cross Battle 11 - Alisan Porter vs Scarlett Lee

Topic » Cross Battle 11 - Alisan..

1664 days 10 hours ago
Jameslu
Alisan Porter (aria_grande) "Cry Baby"

Scarlett Lee (Tommy123) "Natural Woman"
.be
1663 days 19 hours ago
Jameslu
Alisan Porter - *stands and claps* Your tone is hands down the best in the competition! Your voice just captivates me instantly and it intrigues me so much! You absolutely delivered in this performance!

Scarlett Lee - *stands and claps* Scarlett, I feel like you just keep getting fucked over by who you're against. Like first Daneliya and now Alisan. Like you're a fantastic singer it's just you're always against singers that are technically better.

The winner is Alisan Porter!
1663 days 18 hours ago
Rubes
Alisan Porter: This was a major step down from last week’s battle performance for me! I mean in this I felt like you were trying way way too hard and it made your voice sound actually kinda annoying and screechy. However, I did like some of the notes you did towards the beginning but then it was just a mess the rest of the performance.

Scarlett Lee: *standing ovation* Wooo! Now that’s how you sing the song ladies and gentlemen! Scarlett this was crazy good and Brooke Simpson’s version is my favourite of all time and this is definitely a close second with how your voice just sounds so strong and those notes are just fantastic!!

The winner for me is Scarlett Lee!
1663 days 17 hours ago
ryan5676
Alisan Porter - *standing ovation* You got so much air in that lungs of yours to let out a performance like this with that energy being something to see and I do like your previous performance better but this was worth watching as you are staying at that high level.

Scarlett Lee - *standing ovation* Uh how can I not love this awesome performance as it was oozing with power and energy and I am a sucker for it and you have stepped it up so much and if you sung this at the last battle you would have won it as it was that good!

This is so hard as I love both of your performances but the Winner delivered it tonight and managed to improve and the Winner is
Scarlett Lee!!!!!
1663 days 17 hours ago
Jameslu
looks like Drake is the deciding vote here!
1663 days 10 hours ago
spinfur
Alright ladies I have made my decision

Both of you are excellent performers and just know whoever loses this is getting a ticket straight to the comeback stage with 2 others because I don't want to see any of you go home immediately

Alisan - I see what Kimberly's point is when it seems like your overdoing it however any performance is going to be a step down from your battle performance because you did Stone Cold really early and that's your best performance. Although I still am amazed at how you perform songs like this and I just how you can rock out.

Scarlett - You just bring so much energy to a performance like this one, and I just can't help bop along and just enjoy your stage presence because you have it. Plus your performance here is up there, I wouldn't say it's your best performance but it's a really good one at that.

The winner of this battle and moving onto the top 12 is
Alisan Porter congratulations

Scarlett Lee I'm sorry but not all hope is lost because I am for sure bringing you to the comeback stage since I know you have way more potential and it would be a shame to let you go here.
1663 days 2 hours ago
Jameslu
Congratulations Alisan Porter!
You have won this Cross Battle!

Unfortunately Scarlett Lee has been eliminated.

open group

The Voice! - Winners At War 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!