This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Cross Battle 6 - Jessie J vs Jeff Gutt

Topic » Cross Battle 6 - Jessie J vs..

1664 days 3 hours ago
Jameslu
Jessie J (aria_grande) "Purple Rain"
.be

Jeff Gutt (DrG2) "Hallelujah"
.be
1663 days 12 hours ago
Jameslu
Jessie J - *STANDING OVATION AND THROWS SHOES* Just because you ain't on my team doesn't mean that you don't deserve a standing ovation! This was another vocal masterclass performance! Your voice is just so precious and it amazes me, only concern is that your performances are rather long to an extent that it does get repetitive.

Jeff Gutt - *STANDING OVATION WITH TEARS IN EYES* You gave Jessie J a FIGHT! Like honestly you really couldn't have chosen a better song choice to show off your soulfulness as well your rock side, this was PERFECTION! Your voice was just so good in this and you hit every note with so much emotion and pain that it added that extra emotional essence to this performance, this is a much closer battle than people think!

The winner is Jeff Gutt for me!
1663 days 10 hours ago
ryan5676
Jessie J - You are a wickedly good singer as you pulled all your energy and power into this one performance building it up to a climax with that range in your vocals but I also felt like it didn't give me chills as it was lackluster in crucial moments but you were an outstanding singer who gives everything they have and that is what I love in you.

Jeff Gutt - Now this was miles better than your battle and now I get to hear what you have to give and this was so fantastic as you have excellent energy and vocals and with the right choice magic can happen and it does here but I don't know if your vocals can improve to that point further along in the competition.

This is closer than some people think and the best way to decide is on this performance alone and who I believe sung their heart out and the Winner is
Jeff Gutt!!!!!
1663 days 7 hours ago
Rubes
Jessie J: *stands and claps* Jessie girl I can never get enough of your voice!! It is insane! While this is not one of your best you still managed to take me to church girl! I definitely think JHud sung this better this round but you are crazy talented!

Jeff Gutt: *stands and claps* OK WOW!! This was the perfect song choice, Aili did a good job! Coming into this I would have thought that Jessie would have murdered you but oh my god Jeff you have won me over with this performance because you just put everything into it which I love! I applaud you Jeff!

The winner for me is...
Jeff Gutt!!!!
1663 days 7 hours ago
ryan5676
OMG an upset has just happen today!!!!!
1663 days 4 hours ago
DrG2
WAIT WHATTTTTT????? I thought Jeff was a goner lol
1663 days 3 hours ago
ryan5676
I think Jessie J has a big chance to win the Comeback Stage!
1663 days 3 hours ago
aria_grande
How did purple rain lose
1662 days 18 hours ago
Jameslu
Congratulations Jeff Gutt!
You have won this Cross Battle!

Unfortunately Jessie J has been eliminated.
1662 days 18 hours ago
Jameslu
Aili James: *runs up and hugs Jeff* Knew you could do it buddy!

open group

The Voice! - Winners At War 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!