This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Cross Battle 5 - Little Mix vs BTS

Topic » Cross Battle 5 - Little Mix vs..

1664 days 7 hours ago
Jameslu
Little Mix (Tinkerbelll) "Love On The Brain"
.be

BTS (Akeria) "Magic Shop"
1663 days 16 hours ago
Jameslu
Little Mix - *STANDING OVATION AND THROWS ALL PAIRS OF SHOES I OWN* This is your best performance EVER! And I don't think you guys should have used it here since this could have easily got 50/50 in the Lives. This was vocal masterclass and your voices blended perfectly together, easy winner here tbh.

BTS - Welp Drake has already predicted your future and he's right, no offence. It's just that singing in a foreign language isn't the best idea in this competition. Sorry.

My Winner is Little Mix!
1663 days 14 hours ago
Rubes
Little Mix: *STANDING OVATION* YESSSS GIRLS!!!!! This was so incredible! Your harmonies and individual voices were insane! There is no way you ladies are not making it to the lives after this world class performance! Outstanding ladies!

BTS: Yeahhhhhh......sorry.

The winner is hands down Little Mix!
1663 days 14 hours ago
ryan5676
Little Mix - *standing ovation* Girls this is your best performance to date as I adore those voices you brought and the harmony is insane and I wish you were given a better opponent because this was just INCREDIBLE!!!!!

BTS - Congrats on making it here and you are for sure unique but sadly you don't stand a chance and I think it is the end of the road for you as this wasn't particularly strong at all.

There is no point of making it dramatic because the winner is Little Mix!!!!!
1663 days 14 hours ago
Jameslu
With 3 votes, Congratulations Little Mix!
You have won your Cross Battle!

Unfortunately this does mean it is the end of the competition for BTS!
1663 days 14 hours ago
Rubes
Yayyy!! *hugs Little Mix*
You should be proud of yourself ladies!

open group

The Voice! - Winners At War 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!