This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Cross Battle 1 - Ariana Grande vs Kelly Clarkson

Topic » Cross Battle 1 - Ariana Grande..

1664 days 13 hours ago
Jameslu
Ariana Grande (Tinkerbelll) "God is a Woman"
.be

Kelly Clarkson (Brandonh1) "Stronger"
1664 days 1 hour ago
ryan5676
Ariana Grande - This was honestly a really good performance from you as you sing it so well an improvement from last time but I still wanted to see more y=of your vocals power through.

Kelly Clarkson - *Standing ovation* YES GIRL what can I say as you nailed it here tonight because now you shown what you can do in this setting and I LOVED EVERY SECOND OF IT WITH YOUR VOCALS SOUNDING BEAUTIFUL HERE!
1663 days 22 hours ago
Jameslu
Ariana Grande - This was actually a really good performance from you Ari! Your voice sounded very controlled and beautiful in this, definitely improving, I felt you gave a good performance here and tried your best.

Kelly Clarkson - Yes girl come through with the STRONGER vocals! This was a great vocal showcase and I'm glad you took our advice and delivered powerful vocals, I did feel at times though it was just going on and very monotone but overall great job.

The winner is Kelly Clarkson for me!
1663 days 19 hours ago
ryan5676
My winner is Kelly Clarkson!
1663 days 17 hours ago
Rubes
Ariana Grande: I’m really impressed with what you showcased this week Ariana! It was crystal clear and precise which I love and the song is also so good ugh! Great job this week!

Kelly Clarkson: Yessss Kelly! You are so much STRONGER after this performance and definitely someone to watch out for! You and Ariana are completely different that’s why it’s so hard to say who won this but you killed it tonight as well! I love your voice so much!

The winner for me is...
Kelly Clarkson!!!
1663 days 17 hours ago
ryan5676
Yes at least I have 1 Artist in the live shows!
1663 days 4 hours ago
Jameslu
Congratulations Kelly Clarkson!
You have won this Cross Battle!

Unfortunately Ariana Grande has been eliminated.

open group

The Voice! - Winners At War 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!