This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#TeamKimberly: Battle 3 - Haley Reinhart vs Rihanna

Topic » #TeamKimberly: Battle 3 -..

1666 days 2 hours ago
Jameslu
Haley Reinhart (NicoleF) "Bennie and the Jets"

Rihanna (Tinkerbelll) 'We Found Love"
.be
1666 days 2 hours ago
Jameslu
Haley Reinhart - *standing ovation* UGH! This was just perfect, your voice sounded so good and it had me grooving along and MY GOD was this something! One of my favorite covers that you've done and this was just so cute, it had me smiling throughout, thank you Haley!!!

Rihanna - You definitely upped your game but you're up against Haley, and your vocals just are weaker than hers tbh, sorry. I wish you didn't focus so much on the performance factor.
1666 days 2 hours ago
ryan5676
Haley Reinhart - *standing ovation* This is how you bring a performance up as IT GOT A LOT OF SASS AND SO MUCH POWER and I can't help to love it as you brought it to life and created something special.

Rihanna - It was a nice performance that is filled with energy from this song which you do well in but it wasn't as strong as Haley but you did great here.

For me my winner is Haley Reinhart!
1666 days 2 hours ago
Jameslu
Oh btw for me the winner is Haley Reinhart as well!
1665 days 5 hours ago
Rubes
Haley Reinhart: Girl this was great! You were so powerful throughout this performance and I am so impressed with what you brought today!

Rihanna: On the other hand, sadly I feel you really downgraded from your audition and last season’s run! I think you have maybe lost your steam and this season just isn’t yours to win unfortunately!

The winner of this battle is...
Haley Reinhart!!!

Sorry Rihanna
1665 days 5 hours ago
Jameslu
Congratulations Haley Reinhart!
You have won your battle!

Coaches, Rihanna is now available for a steal/save!
1665 days 5 hours ago
ryan5676
*doesn't presses steal button*

Rihanna you are a good artist you know that but I don't think you can reach the heights you need to be in.
1665 days 4 hours ago
Tinkerbelll
Please steal me I can do way better please give me a chance to prove to u all I can do better
1665 days 4 hours ago
Tinkerbelll
U will regret not stealing me
1665 days 4 hours ago
ryan5676
Kimberly could still save you as Michael stolen Alisan so you never know what could happen!
1665 days 4 hours ago
Tinkerbelll
Kimberly save me please I will do way better
1665 days 2 hours ago
Jameslu
Unfortunately it is the end of the competition for Rihanna!
Drake might bring you to the Comeback Stage though!

open group

The Voice! - Winners At War 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!