This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#TeamRyan: Battle 2 - Kelly Clarkson vs Amy Lee

Topic » #TeamRyan: Battle 2 - Kelly..

1666 days 6 hours ago
Jameslu
Kelly Clarkson (Brandonh1) "Sucker"

Amy Lee (rory17) "The Change"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=UB9wYGJUfA0&app=desktop
1666 days 3 hours ago
Jameslu
Kelly Clarkson - Well you can do any genre can't you?! Kelly, your voice always impresses me, but I do want to see more stronger vocals in future as these fun songs won't get you a win. But this was a really good performance nonetheless.

Amy Lee - Aw man. Compared to your audition this is a step down, this was just very boring for me, like it just didn't grasp my interest at all, I'm sorry.

I would go with Kelly.
1666 days ago
stuartlittle16
Kelly Clarkson - yeah I have to agree with James on this. Vocal wise it needed to be stronger but it was a fun performance to watch.

Amy Lee - I think your vocals are amazing but you really didn’t like get me into the performance.

I would choose Kelly to win this.
1665 days 22 hours ago
ryan5676
Kelly Clarkson - *standing ovation* I am liking these new performances you have which brings a change of pace to you and this was really nice but you need to focus on bringing those stronger vocals like what my fellow coaches suggest but this was a great performance.

Amy Lee - I took a chance picking you and here you sound alright and it was good with your vocals but I'm just not feeling it today as it didn't grab me like last time sounding more like you were screaming.

In this battle one Artist dominated and the winner is
Kelly Clarkson!!!!!
1665 days 22 hours ago
Jameslu
Congratulations Kelly Clarkson!
You have won your battle!
1665 days 22 hours ago
Jameslu
Coaches, Amy Lee is now available for a steal/save!
1665 days 22 hours ago
Jameslu
*doesn't press button*
1665 days 22 hours ago
ryan5676
*doesn't press save button*

I'm sorry Amy Lee but it was a disappointing performance and I wish you well!
1664 days 21 hours ago
Jameslu
Unfortunately it is the end of the competition for Amy Lee!
Drake might bring you to the Comeback Stage though!

open group

The Voice! - Winners At War 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!