This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#TeamRyan: Battle 1 - Matt Terry vs O'G3NE

Topic » #TeamRyan: Battle 1 - Matt..

1667 days 1 hour ago
Jameslu
Matt Terry (aria_grande) "You Don't Own Me"

O'G3NE (DrG2) "Emotion"
1666 days 23 hours ago
Jameslu
Matt Terry - *STANDING OVATION AND THROWS SHOES* UGH THE SEX APPEAL IS FAR TOO MUCH! I love the amount of talent we have this season with our male singers! And Matt your voice is just so hypnotizing and mesmerizing. I could see you win this whole thing, this was S-P-L-E-N-D-I-D MATT!

O'G3NE - *stands and claps* DANG! This was a surprise, I thought you girls were GONERS, I really thought you girls were just battle fodder but WOW you girls surprised me with those beautiful voices that go so well together and that incredible harmonies, UGH loved this!

I would go with Matt, but I'd save O'G3NE Ryan.
1666 days 19 hours ago
stuartlittle16
Matt Terry - wow what an amazing performance. I love this song so much and you did it justice. Your vocals were outstanding and gave me a bit of chills.

O’G3NE - wow I’m shook. You guys gave me chills through out the performance. Your harmonies were so perfect and you definitely showed that you can go far in this competition.

I would personally choose O’G3NE based on these performances but you should use your save on Matt
1666 days 17 hours ago
ryan5676
Matt Terry - *standing ovation* Okay you nailed it tonight as this was SO GOOD WITH YOUR VOCALS AND MY GOD I ADMIRE IT VERY MUCH WITH THE WAY YOU SING AND YOU ARE A FANTASTIC SINGER!

O'G3NE - *standing ovation* YESSSSSSS THIS IS WHAT I WAS WAITING FOR YOU TO SHINE AND I KNEW YOU HAD IT IN YOU FROM THAT AUDITION AND THIS WAS SIMPLY PHENOMENAL AND YOU DESERVE SO MUCH!!!!!

You both are fantastic singers and this is a tough decision but I got to go with the Act who wowed me tonight and my winner is
O’G3NE!!!!!
1666 days 17 hours ago
Jameslu
Congratulations O'G3NE!
You have won this battle!
1666 days 17 hours ago
Jameslu
Coaches, Matt Terry is now available for a steal/save.
1666 days 17 hours ago
aria_grande
AHH MY CHINS HAVE DROPPED
1666 days 17 hours ago
Jameslu
I'm assuming Ryan is probs saving Matt
1666 days 17 hours ago
stuartlittle16
*doesnt press button*
1666 days 1 hour ago
ryan5676
*SLAMS SAVE BUTTON*

I AM SAVING YOU BUDDY!!!!! You are not going to get away that easily and you gave a fantastic performances here which deserves credit and these girls were tough tonight and for my team I prefer to have you over Scarlett since I believe you can bring so much more in this competition!
1665 days 17 hours ago
ryan5676
If Kimberly decides to steal Matt Terry then I will withdraw my save button to give Kimberly Matt and I will save Scarlett instead to give both Artists a chance of being in the Cross Battles!
1665 days 17 hours ago
Jameslu
[Kimberly has just 10 mins to announce her steal and save otherwise Drake decides for her]
1665 days 17 hours ago
Jameslu
Congratulations Matt Terry!
You have been saved by Ryan!
1665 days 17 hours ago
ryan5676
You won't regret this Matt Terry with you being a fantastic artist to be with!

open group

The Voice! - Winners At War 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!