This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#TeamMichael: Battle 4 - P!NK vs Sam Smith

Topic » #TeamMichael: Battle 4 - P!NK..

1667 days 5 hours ago
Jameslu
P!NK (Tinkerbelll) "Glitter in the Air"
.be

Sam Smith (Brandonh1) "Leave Your Lover"
1667 days 2 hours ago
Jameslu
P!NK - *stands and claps with tears in eyes* Now this was such an emotional and beautiful performance that really moved me P!NK. Your control in this blew me away and I saw some raw emotion in you, and I honestly need to start realising what a strong contender you are to win this whole competition.

Sam Smith - *stands and claps* From your audition to this song, it is a HUGE improvement! Your voice is so recognizable and MY GOD I WISH YOU WERE ON MY TEAM. I felt this performance was honestly your breakthrough moment. This was just so pretty, your tone is so pretty.

Tough call, but I think P!NK might edge Sam.
1667 days ago
ryan5676
P!nk - *standing ovation* Girl you managed to slay once again with this heart warming performance which I ADMIRE and you made it very emotionally and I loved the way you used your vocals here to make it feel magical tonight.

Sam Smith - Now this is much more like it as you really used more of your higher vocals and created a great moment and I got to say that you have steeped it up here but I still feel liek ti is lacking that extra something in the end.

For me the winner is P!NK!
1666 days 21 hours ago
stuartlittle16
P!NK - This is exactly why I pressed my button for you. What a beautiful performance you showed and it was something very special. I think this was your breakout moment and people are just now noticing you

Sam Smith - Your voice always gives me chills and it’s just amazing. Like you truly are a one of a kind with a voice like that. You can tell when your singing and you just have such a beautiful voice to listen to.

The winner of this close battle is
P!NK !!!!
1666 days 21 hours ago
Jameslu
Congratulations P!NK
You have won your battle!
1666 days 21 hours ago
Jameslu
Coaches, Sam Smith is now available for a steal/save!
1666 days 21 hours ago
ryan5676
*doesn't presses steal button*

You are good artist with that performance but it is just not who I am looking for.
1665 days 20 hours ago
Jameslu
Unfortunately it is the end of the competition for Sam Smith!
Drake might bring you to the Comeback Stage though!

open group

The Voice! - Winners At War 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!