This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#TeamRyan: Battle 4 - JoJo vs Alice Chater

Topic » #TeamRyan: Battle 4 - JoJo vs..

1667 days 21 hours ago
Jameslu
JoJo (rory17) "Treat You Better"

Alice Chater (rory17) "Billie Jean"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=k4zMl3FEf28&app=desktop
1667 days 14 hours ago
stuartlittle16
JoJo - You truly surprised me during this performance. I didnt know you were this good. You have such a chill vibe when you sing and it looks easy for you.

Alice Chater - Personally I think the music should of been lower so I can hear your voice more clearly. But from what I heard you sounded very good and I love how you made the song your own.

This is a tough one because I think based on this performance I would go with JoJo but who I think would do better in the competition from what Ive seen so far is Alice.
1667 days 2 hours ago
Jameslu
JoJo - *Claps* This was such an amazing and fun performance JoJo! You really got to showcase your voice here as well as that beautiful tone and range you got! There's just something about you that I really admire!

Alice Chater - I agree with Michael about the background music being loud but your voice did sound really good and you have a real good flow but I just feel compared to JoJo you are the weaker artist.

For me, JoJo won this.
1666 days 20 hours ago
ryan5676
JoJo - *standing ovation*  Look this is what i can see in Artists because this was AMAZING AND I KNEW YOU WERE THIS TALENTED FROM THE AUDITION. Your vocals are just so fantastic to listen to and this is a performance to remember.

Alice Charter - You were relatively good here when I get to hear your vocals as I can see potential here but I think a different performance could have helped as the background music is distracting and I didn't get to see as much.

The winner of this gave a great performance and I am happy for them to stay and the winner is
JoJo!!!!!
1666 days 20 hours ago
Jameslu
Congratulations JoJo!
You have won this Battle!
1666 days 20 hours ago
Jameslu
Coaches, Alice Chater is now available for a steal/save.
1666 days 20 hours ago
Jameslu
*doesn't press button*
1666 days 20 hours ago
ryan5676
*doesn't press save button*

I know you have so much potential but I wish that I saw it here in the battle sadly.
1666 days 19 hours ago
stuartlittle16
*doesnt press button*
1665 days 19 hours ago
Jameslu
Unfortunately it is the end of the competition for Alice Chater!
Drake might bring you to the Comeback Stage though!

open group

The Voice! - Winners At War 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!