This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#TeamAimee: Knockout Pairings + Submissions

Topic » #TeamAimee: Knockout Pairings..

1721 days 9 hours ago
Jameslu
Aimee, will announce her Knockout pairings here and once she does, you may then submit your performance for the Knockouts, best of luck everyone!
1721 days 5 hours ago
Amnesia_
#TeamAimee
- P!nk (Tinkerbelll)
- Louisa Johnson (hellocat)
- Faouzia (ryan5676)
- Lady Gaga (livnglavidaloca)
- Panic! At The Disco (livnglavidaloca)
- Ina Wroldsen (melindaMrskkk)
- Mackenzie Ziegler (Tommy123)
- Kelly Clarkson (carlyjordan14)

Welcome back to #TeamAimee! Or if you have just joined then congratulations on being part of the best team!!

Here is where you will find out who you face.. I purely base my decisions on who is most similar!

Round 1: Louisa Johnson VS Faouzia

Both very strong vocalists but I want to see who has the edge of the other in terms of your range and performance!

Round 2: P!NK VS Ina Wroldsen

One nailed the audition the other smashed it in battle round, I want to see who can be more consistent with their voice and can take their range and use it fully to the best of their ability

Round 3: Lady Gaga VS Panic! At The Disco

My belters in this competition - I want to see who has that sweeter side to their voice as well as still given me the perfect performance which you both undoubtedly do every time!

Round 4: Mackenzie Ziegler VS Kelly Clarkson

My two newcomers I want to see who I feel wants to be here on my team the most and who I feel will put the work in to succeed. I have seen both your ups and downs in this competition so here is your chance to prove Aili wrong and give her a reason to wish you back on her team when that is no longer the case!!

Best of luck to y鈥檃ll

Lots of love,

Aimee 馃挄
1721 days 5 hours ago
Jameslu
:)
1721 days 2 hours ago
ryan5676
1720 days 21 hours ago
Tinkerbelll
1720 days 21 hours ago
livnglavidaloca
Lady Gaga:

Panic! At the Disco:
1720 days 18 hours ago
melindaMrskk
Ina Wroldsen
Strongest

open group

The Voice! - Winners At War 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!